New Forum: Feedback

ceberlin

On 19 June 2016 at 0:12 PM, Ivan Gretsky said:

My favorite way of using the forums has always been going through the new content list. Now I have to make a few more clicks to get to that page. If this is common, maybe but a link in the top menu? 

@Ivan Gretsky me too! This might be covered already (I've been offline for a week) but you can use the newspaper icon on the top right to access the new content. Only noticed it this morning. 

Overall, I really like the new forum presentation. There's a little getting used to the new layout but that's only because I've used the old layout almost every day for the past 3 ish years. Well done @Pete and co.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Is it my imagination, or has the volume of forum posts decreased since the forum software changeover?  I know I'm not impressed, and I find the new layout harder to deal with from a desktop computer.   For desktop users, I think vbulletin v4 was the last decently usable forum software :)

• 6 months later...

Can't found the answer on the IPB doc.

Is there a limit to the number of participants in a private conversation ? Look like 5 is the max.

Another little thing about the "module tag" in modules forum, its width is huge :

modules-tag.png

Nothing really annoying but every day I wonder if this is normal, as every module does not contains the tag, and if it was the case, this will be 'huge' imo.

• Like 1