Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I used this CMS only in test phase and never on a Live site because I am still "Studying" it and I have some questions for you.
For a client that owns a Club (120 members) that has also a restaurant, I need to create a member website with these features:
1. The admin should be able to create custom filed for the members (Adress 1, Adress 2, Company, etc. etc.)
"Budget" will be one of this custom field: every member has an amount of money when they join the club. Money they can use for restaurant etc.
2. The admin will have a "Add Bill" function where he can add Bills from the restaurant for every member. The amount of the Bill will be then detracted to the Members budget.
Example: The member Kevin White has a budget of 1000 Euros, he goes to the restaurant and spends 20. Actualized budget: 980 Euros.
3. The admin will have a section called "Members" where he can see an overview of the members and the open bills they have to pay
4. The admin can creates events for members. The events can have maximum numbers of applications and every member can decide to come with someone.
5. The admin can send via email a report to the members with the Negativ "Balance".
1. Every member will have an overview of the Bills from the restaurant
2. Every member can join events.
That's it. So my main question is:
Can I do this with processwire?
When yes can please you suggest me the right modules?
Many many many thanks
I have a marketplace site built on PW which I'd like to tie to a subscription payment system for those selling. The user accounts currently use specific PW user accounts. I'm looking closely at PayWhirl to manage payments and subscriptions as it looks ideal for subscriptions. Their API seems to work well too from initial testing.
I wondered if anyone else in this super forum had used PayWhirl and had any advice or tips & tricks?
Great chance to grab a Pluralsight subscription at 33% off at USD 199/yr
The caveat being it is only for the first year of an annual subscription.
Offer ends 1st of Dec, midnight MST.
One of my clients asked me to look at the options for a very complex website, what to use and how to do it. And to be honest i've been thrown in at the deep end a little bit. There is so much software out there and it's kinda hard to try everything out especially in combination with each other, so I thought I would ask if anyone had any experience with such a website and the tools needed to get it up and running. I think the things I'm tryin to achieve are to complex to build solely in ProcessWire since it needs alot of complex modules, but I would love your take in this This is a list of things I would like to achieve within the website:
- For one, the website will need dynamic content: news articles, company listings, company profiles, Job application listings ( doesn't have to be a full recruitement module per se )
- Memberships. Two types of memberships, a paid subscription for advertisers/companies that will be listed. And a free membership for visitors with personal interests, interests logging and preferences.
- Advertising platform. My clients wants to sell subscriptions to advertisers though a webshop, and place them on the site and place banners on the site for them according to fixed paid-for agreements ( ex. 30.000 presentations of the banner over a period of 2 months ). Here we'll also need to track click throughs and be able to supply documentation about displays and performance of the banners. For this I was thinking about Google's Doubleclick although I haven't found it what it costs on their website.
- Marketing automation. My client is looking for a platform that handles marketing automation for the free subscribed members. We would like to be able to segments the users, and target them according to interests, and naturally follow up and our offers. It would make sense to be able to use the same platform for holding the user data, as not to have a client system in our CMS and have a seperate one in our Marketing Automation software.
First I was looking for one system to do all of this, but I think it next to impossible to achieve that. So now I'm thinking a good and expandable base CMS with good integration options for 3th party platforms and modules. My goal is not to create all these modules myself considering the complexity of just one of them, but to create a nicely integrated system which covers all attributes using as much pre-exisiting systems as possible for fast delivery and having fully tested and functional systems.
Have any of you ever built such a site, or have any ideas what kinds of CMS or platforms you would use to achieve it? I would love to hear your ideas!
Thanks in advance,