Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have a website in a production environment and I want to duplicate it in a local environment. I exported the content of the website (with the 'Site Profile Exporter' module) but I cannot use it actually. I've got an issue with the database. I imported this one in MAMP then.
I also exported the pages (with the 'ProcessPagesExportImport' module), but I cannot import it to my local website because the fields don't exist. So I created this fields, but I have this error :
How can I use the elements that already exist and are presents in my database? How can I duplicate correctly the templates, fields and pages?
Thanks by advance
PS: Sorry if my english is bad
I need help with something. Situation: We have let's say 2'000 Files (Excel) that should be displayed (list with links) on a page. We'd need to filter these files by given Keywords or a tree structure or both. Now, I'm looking for a solution whereas our customer can synchronise the files from his local computer with the folder on the webserver. They will update and upload files on a daily basis. Therefore, it would need to synchronise rather than load the files manually in pages or repeaters. Maybe indexing would be an idea, too.
Are there any modules for Processwire that would help achieving this? Could anyone point me in the right direction?
Thanks in advance.
Hello, and welcome to what I though was either my client being silly and changing things, or some evil doer. Turns out its reproducible and therefore something in Proceswire (I checked my templates and modules but couldnt find anything that would be doing this...). So what is it doing? Check out the video for evidence.
A repeater field is interacting with a page template and another repeater field somehow to swap the fields in the template and repeater over...
I have a template called team, and a repeater field called team_repeater with label Team. Some how and for some reason, when I change my fields on repeater called main_menu_links my team template gets those fields and when I try and revert the team template fields to the fields it should have, they get given to the repeater main_menu_links. Also this to say HELP!!!!!
By ICF Church
Anyone else having this problem?
- Repeater (matrix & normal) with mutlilanguage fields (text, textarea…)
- Backend language set to something other than default (ie. German)
- Add a new repeater Item (ajax, I found no way to possible to disable it with matrix)
(Notice how the default language tab is active instead of the backend language…)
- Write something into the (default language) field
- Try to save, if field is required, this will not work. If not required, then when reloading, the content will be inside the backend language field, instead of the default language field who was (presumably) active
When loading a new repeater element with ajax, the default langue tab is active, but the backend language inputfield is visible (with no visual indication). When writing into the field, it will populate the backend language. When manually clicking on the default language tab (which is already active), the field will switch to the actual default language field (which is [now] empty) (that can now be populated…)
Also Notice, the labels of the elements to be added are in default language as well instead of the translated label (images instead of Bilder)…
ProcessWire 3.0.148, Profields 0.0.5…
Is it my system configuration, or does anyone else have the same issue? This is a screen recording of the problem:
Screen Recording 2020-02-25 at 14.18.31.mov
I'm using some Custom fields for images:
When I save the page, and return the fields are blank. When I re-add the text to the fields and save again then the fields save as expected.
I know this is stated as being quite experimental but it's super useful feature I'd love to get working correctly.
I have fields that are CKEditor fields but have overidden this on the image specific template. I've also tried it with regular text fields and I get the same bug.
(currently using Processwire 3.0.155)
I've found this issue is specific to editing on pages using the PageTable fieldtype. The fields are not saving when I save the page in the PageTable.