ImageSizer fails

lenoir

Hi,

I've recently upgraded a website to the latest version (2.7.2) and the image fields are not running properly. Seems like the ImageSizer isn't working anymore. There's a thread in the forums about that particular problem but it's a dead-end.

Here's the error i got:

ImageSizer::resize(0, 100) failed for [...]/site/assets/cache/WireTempDir/.PagefilesManager1984/1/numbers_layout.0x100.jpg
Can anyone help me with this? Thanks.

Hi ,  I just tested it in PW version 2.7.2 and dont see any error. Maybe you should show us more code ?

// $image:  the field
// $is: the ImageSizer object

$is = new ImageSizer($image->filename); // image filename including server path
$is->resize(0, 100); // resize it

But i've found this, maybe it has something to do with it:

2016-06-02 14:31:50 ERROR: Update #5 ERROR: Error updating status for: /admin/page/image/ - SQLSTATE[42S02]: Base table or view not found: 1146 Table 'A07-bas_sinfonietta.caches' doesn't exist

I found it in the "system-updater.txt" after the upgrade to the latest PW-version. Apparently, a field is missing the table?

The issue is solved. I can't exactly tell what solved it, but i created a new image field, checked the thumbnail view button, and it worked perfectly. Then i disabled the thumbnail view of the field that caused the problem, tested it, then enabled it again, and now the thumbnail preview seems to work.

• Like 1