Repeater field with two Option fields (showIf bug)

a-ok

I think I've found a bug. Unless I've done this incorrectly.

I have a repeater set up that has three fields; a PageField and two Options fields. When you add a new repeater row; you choose your 'page' (PageField) then you choose a 'type' (first Option field) which has four options. I have the second Option field ('width') set up so it only shows if you select the third option from the first Option field. The second Option field has two options (100% and 50% with it being a required field and the default being 100%). If I remove the 'show if' functionality on the second Option field ('width') it shows/works fine but if I add this functionality back in; even though the action of showing/hiding work... when I click 'Save' it doesn't remember the option I choose and it defaults back to 100%.

Any thoughts?

post-2553-0-30920300-1464959461_thumb.pn

Can you post your exact used showIf selectors here and how these fields are named? From a plain explanation it's hard to guess where the issue comes from.

Of course. So the fields are named:

• article_overview_flexible_layout_link (PageField)
  • article_overview_flexible_layout_type (Option 1)
  • article_overview_flexible_layout_width (Option 2)

The selectable options for article_overview_flexible_layout_type (Option 1) are:

• 1=Side by side (image on right)
  • 2=Side by side (image on left)
  • 3=Full image (text on top)
  • 4=Small
And this is set to a required field with the default option:
  • 1=Side by side (image on right)

The selectable options for article_overview_flexible_layout_width (Option 2) are:

• 1=100%
  • 2=50%
And this is set to a required field with the default option:
  • 1=100%

And this is the field (article_overview_flexible_layout_width (Option 2)) that has the 'Show this field only if' condition of:

• article_overview_flexible_layout_type=3