AdminOnSteroids

tpr

Okay, I've narrowed down the problem. It occurs whenever an image or file is uploaded and then the page is immediately saved via the hotkey. It seems to be related to the "Choose File" button having focus after a image/file is uploaded - like the first click() just shifts the focus but does not trigger a submit.

What fixed it for me was, at the end of aos_triggerSave() where the button click is triggered, first focus the button:

aos_saveButton.focus().click();

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi @tpr. I found a bug if you use AdminOnSteroids with the latest AdminThemeUIKit in ProcessWire 3.0.84.

If you have activated the setting "Edit modules in modal on long-click" under Module tweaks, then the Save Button has a weird behavior. First of all it does not work anymore, and second it displays multiple buttons (see screenshot).

chrome_2017-11-27_19-41-26.thumb.png.02ec117197396bc39371dc1591f7bbd1.png

Another problem is, that the CTRL-S shortcut does not work with AdminThemeUIKit. It would be great if you could add this.

Cheers
Jens

• Like 1

@jmartsch Are you sure it's the long-click module setting that causes that? I can't reproduce it using PW 3.0.84 and the uikit theme that comes with it.

@Macrura Could you share? As I remember there were no CSS class on those inputs that I could use to distinguish URL fields.

in this case i hardcoded the field name into this script; i guess it would be possible to have some setting in AOS where one could specify a name of the table field, and then the name of the url field – once you know those 2 things it should be possible to have this be more generic, but haven't gotten that far yet...

JS:

$(function(){
    $('li.Inputfield_links_table tr').each(function(){

urlInput = $(this).find('input[name*="_link_href"]');
        urlValue = urlInput.val(); // the url entered
        urlInput.parent().addClass('urlFieldContainer');

if(urlValue) {
            var link = '<a style="height: 33px; line-height: 33px;" data-iuc-loaded="1" '+
             'href="'+urlValue+'" data-iuc-mode="button" class="iuc iuc-button iuc-table-button button-right pw-blank" data-iuc-force-http="1" '+
             'target="_blank"><i class="fa fa-arrow-right"></i></a>';

urlInput.after(link);
        }

});
});

CSS:

.urlFieldContainer {
    position:relative;
    overflow: auto;
    height: 100%;
}

.iuc-table-button {
    right:5px;
}

• Like 1

yeah, if you haven't used it yet, it almost becomes a 'can't live without' - on sites where you do use a URL field, it saves a ton of clicking, super convenient, been using it since way back when it was it's own module..

• Like 2

Any one else having trouble with this module not detecting updates with Ryan's ProcessWireUpgrade module?

Some of my sites are stuck at AOS version 1.6.71 and it but it also reports 1.6.7.2.

5a201bcb38e14_UpgradesProcessWirepwmansfield.test2017-11-3008-54-45.jpg.97727d5d4d2dfeb9b97a29eec11f5240.jpg

As you can see in the picture, there is another version available but it doesn't give me an option to download/update it.

I've managed to solve the uikit issues mentioned by @jmartsch, will be available in the next update.

I'm experimenting with a feature called "language indicators", which would come handy to see the active/inactive languages in the page list:

aos-lang-indicators.png.bed981a43a23cffbc9624cd3fca14191.png

The idea is to make it visible only if not all languages are active, otherwise list all languages (abbreviated to the first 3 chars of their titles). Inactive languages are marked with a line-through.

I think it's the quite talkative at first sight, and doesn't mess up the page list if you have many languages. Thoughts?

• Like 1

6 hours ago, tpr said:

make it visible only if not all languages are active, otherwise list all languages

I'm not quite sure what you mean. Do you list all languages when they are not visible?
btw, HUN crossed out (aka line-through) looked like Arabic to me. I had to zoom in see what it is.

In developing the Field Descriptions Extended module, i looked at your code for how to hook into the Inputfield::render and then from there run the method to do my replacements on the field descriptions, and it's all good.

But i got stuck at fields inside repeaters; I see that AOS doesn't add the edit link to those fields either; i'm guessing the hook doesn't run on those because they are rendered by ajax, so wondering how hard it will be to support the AOS field edit links for fields in repeaters, and similarly in my module....

• 2 weeks later...