AdminOnSteroids

tpr

Hi @tpr, could you please add a "word-wrap: break-word" rule for the filename link when the 'no-truncate' option is on for File fields? See the screenshot below where filenames with underscore word separators do not wrap. Thanks.

2017-04-09_133721.png.70fd476a1dbeb02c5c3e20334bbf6b85.png

• Like 2

@tpr, is it possible to have the ListerTweaks submodule activated (to get the benefits of the "Lister options" section) without the submodule interfering with the columns of the Find and Users lister? Even after emptying the "Users lister columns" it shows "DEFAULTS" and prevents columns being added within the columns tab of the Users lister itself. Could there be checkboxes to turn off the column options within AOS?

On 4/2/2017 at 7:45 AM, Robin S said:

$this->addHookAfter('Session::loginSuccess(roles=superuser)', null, function($event) { // Show system templates in templates list unless explicitly hidden $this->wire('session')->set('ProcessTemplateFilterSystem', 1); });

This wasn't too user-friendly to me as one should re-login to see the system templates in the templates list. Now I solved it by setting the session var to 1 if this tweak is enabled in AOS and the user is on the template list page. The session var is removed when saving AOS with this tweak unchecked. I see no issues with this approach but feel free to correct me if I'm missing something.

3 hours ago, tpr said:

This wasn't too user-friendly to me as one should re-login to see the system templates in the templates list. Now I solved it by setting the session var to 1 if this tweak is enabled in AOS and the user is on the template list page. The session var is removed when saving AOS with this tweak unchecked. I see no issues with this approach but feel free to correct me if I'm missing something.

If you force the session variable to 1 whenever the templates list is viewed then it makes the "Show systems templates?" filter toggle non-functional. But I suppose you could take the view that if that AOS option is selected then you never want to hide the system templates, even temporarily.

I see and yes, my opinion is that if someone check this tweak in AOS he would like to have the system templates to be shown by default.

Otoh when you're at the templates page and set "No" for system templates, system templates will not be shown because PW adds the url parameter "&system=0" which seemingly overrides AOS. Of course if you navigate elsewhere and go back to the templates page system templates will be back. But you can temporarily hide system templates.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

v1.4.2 is up:

• new submodule: RestrictTreeDropdown (merging module of Robin S)
  • new submodule: PageListIcons
  • added "Force showing system templates" tweak to Misc (snippets and suggestion by Robin S)
  • word-wrap issue fix for non-truncated file field names (suggested by Robin S)
  • fix for templateEditLink on Page template selector if changing page template is disabled (see #40)
  • fix for PageListThumbs not appearing if tree was initially collapsed

I know that a few issues mentioned in this topic is remained, I'll check them later.

• Like 3

hi tpr,

is it already possible to disable the datatable filter via adding a class like .no-aos-filter to a parent element? if yes, could you show me how (or where it is in the docs, i didn't find any information). if no, would you be willing to accept this as a feature request?

i'm building some custom tables with my datatables module and your filterbox is interfering with my UI :) thank you

No, there is no such feature I'm aware of :)

But you can use custom css to make it hidden. If it's not suitable ti you, I'll consider adding something like $config->disableAosFilter.

• Like 1

Using PW 3.0.41, I made a successful upgrade of AOS from v0.1.5 to v1.4.3 via the backend; but the module's settings page continues showing v0.1.5. (Clearing the compiled files and refreshing doesn't help.)

Edit:  Logging out and in again helped.  :-)

• Like 1

Hey @tpr, I am working on some modifications so that the quick-filter works with ProcessWire´s design philosophy. Right now I got it working for AdminThemeDefault and AdminThemeReno. I am working on AdminThemeUikit compability, which needs some markup modifications.

I attached some actual screenshots (AdminThemeUikit is stilll work in progress, so not the final output).

What do you think of these modifications? Are you interested in merging them if I create a pull request?

chrome_2017-05-14_21-38-45.png

chrome_2017-05-14_21-38-28.png

chrome_2017-05-14_13-13-16.png

I'm not against it but I also see no reason for change :) Anyway, I'm happy to test if you have a working version. As I remember there were some pages where the placement was tricky, but maybe you're also aware of these.

Btw there are a few filterboxes: a "general" one for datatables, one for the Language Translator and one for File fields, are you covering them all?

Hello

Thank you for AdminOnSteroids. Very helpful.

However one problem: I was trying to load a "cke.js" using the preset path.

On line 1025 of AdminOnSteroids.module, it is looking for this file in

if (file_exists($rootPath . $ckeJS)) {

However in my case, this would be (output of echo $rootPath . $ckeJS:)

/home/theo/public_html/~theo/pw3061/site/templates/admin/cke.js

Is this because I have a non root (mod_userdir) installation of PW?
The file is loaded, if I set the path directly in the code before "file_exists" like:

$configData['customCKEScript'] = $ckeJS;

Thank you.

5 hours ago, tpr said:

I see, I guess you need to use the custom (non-preset) path setting for ckeJs.

Thank you, but I guess this won't work either, because it wants a path "relative to site root" and this ends up in the same problem afaics.

Thanks for your time.

1 hour ago, tpr said:

You mean tree level 1 and 2?

There were issues with the thumbs lately, make sure you're having the latest version.

No, I meant pages of the ajax paginator. However, it was a false alarm as I forgot to update to the latest version, now it works, sorry for this! And thanks as always :)

• Like 1