AdminThemeSemantic - Semantic ui based theme

blad

Hi everyone   :)

I´m creating an AdminTheme based on Semantic UI framework. Here is the beta version. I 'm fixing bugs.

Github here

Changelog:

0.0.1 --- Fixed background color / image.

img_theme_0000_Capa%205.jpg
img_theme_0001_Capa%204.jpg
img_theme_0002_Capa%203.jpg
img_theme_0003_Capa%202.jpg
img_theme_0004_Capa%201.jpg

Edited by blad
  • Like 18

I didn't test the theme thoroughly but I spotted some bugs, so, here's a quick feedback:

The color background color doesn't change, and the info in the footer needs more space:

post-88-0-65664300-1463683837_thumb.png post-88-0-25313200-1463683842_thumb.png

Also, there is a flick when I go to another page. For a fraction of time the background is white and the elements are positioned differently.

• Like 1

I didn't test the theme thoroughly but I spotted some bugs, so, here's a quick feedback:

The color background color doesn't change, and the info in the footer needs more space:

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 19.46.29.png attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2016-05-19 at 19.47.04.png

Also, there is a flick when I go to another page. For a fraction of time the background is white and the elements are positioned differently.

Thanks Diogo. I will fix it soon.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

I'm trying to use Semantic UI on the frontend. I would appreciate some advice. Should I install the node.js NPM? I've never done that before. I ask because I started with simply using the "framework", components etc. i.e. just including the css and js files in the <head> tag which works fine for the most part, but I cannot use custom themes with this package. Any further help with that, that I research, always points towards using i.e. installing NPM. But then, I don't even know if that is possible with PW. Thanks for help!