Movie Talk

DaveP

If you haven't seen it already, go and see Avengers Assemble (and stay right to the end of the credits).

Absolutely awesome film with Hulk stealing scenes all over the place with his comedy antics.

• Like 1

Absolutely awesome film with Hulk stealing scenes all over the place with his comedy antics.

Completely agree, some great moments. Don't want to go into any detail for fear of spoiling anyone's entertainment who hasn't seen it yet. A friend of mine has seen it twice at the cinema already.

• 7 months later...

The latest Batman film was pretty awesome - there are some ridiculous bits in the plot as well as some predictable moments, but in this sort of film you let them slide (there's a man in a bat suit ;)). It's nicely set up for many more films, so I hope whoever follows Christopher Nolan as director for the next one does as good a job.

A fairly brutal film is The Raid (the original version). Little plot, but you won't see better action sequences that look that realistically painful anywhere else. Those chaps are hard as nails.

I'm quite looking forward to this in 2013, amongst others:

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
On 10/23/2014 at 9:26 PM, SiNNuT said:

Awesome. Thoroughly enjoyed x-men days of future past. Those Marvel movies seem to be getting better every year. Also looking forward to x-men apocalypse, long wait though.

Indeed Marvels has done a great job in recent years but I believe DC comics is catching up fast. I hope the new Justice League is up to the mark this time with Ben Affleck playing the Batman role again.  

• 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 4 months later...