LostKobrakai

Laravel Valet with ProcessWire

Valet does not use apache, so it‘s certainly no .htaccess issue. The routing is encoded in the drivers (hence the need for drivers in the first place). I‘m no longer actively using the driver, but it can certainly be that there are edge-cases, which won‘t properly resolve using it.

I think I tested valet with processwire a couple of years ago and i think I remember it working very well... except all things .htaccess which depends on the drivers. I did not really research it a lot. 

Ok, thanks anyway. I think it might have something to do with is_file(). I have worked around it for now 🙂 

A couple of days ago, I had an issue with Valet on Linux and Tracy. Tracy bar was not loading, giving me an error saying $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] was returning a boolean when expected was a string.  

I solved this by 'brute force' like below but would like to understand the reasons for that. Does anybody know?

//ProcessWireValetDriver.php
$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = substr(str_replace($dir, '', $_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']), 10);

//brute force
            if(!$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI']) {

$_SERVER['REQUEST_URI'] = "/";

}

Thanks, Rudy! Glad to know it wasn't just me and my setup 😅

@Sergio @adrian I think I found the issue. On current `ProcessWireValetDriver.php` please comment out line 59 (That's what causing the bool return)

See screenshot.625959013_ScreenShot2019-03-22at9_33_32AM.thumb.png.09daef51cd642e6508f16e19ac789c9c.png

• Like 2