Recently Browsing 0 members
No registered users viewing this page.
I have a repeater with some images in it.
As Superuser I can work with the Actions (rotate...). But my Users with lower Rights can't use this Actions.
The same User can use the Actions on images outsite a Repeter-Field. So I think it's not a Problem of Rights-Management but from Images in Repeater Fields.
ProcessWire 3.0.164. Bug? Or can I manage this in the settings?
Thanks in advance
Hey, I'm trying to completely switch over to WebP and noticed some strange behaviour. Let's say I upload a PNG in Processwire of size 1280x800.
$page->image->url ➝ correct URL (filename.webp) $page->image->width(800)->url ➝ correct URL (filename.800x0.webp) $page->image->width(1280)->url ➝ wrong URL (filename.1280x0.png), webp file is not generated $page->image->width(1280)->url(false) ➝ correct URL (filename.1280x0.webp) but webp file is not generated So: When I request a size that equals the original file, no WebP conversion is happening (no webp file is created, although a new PNG is generated (...1280x0.png)).
When I use url(false), I get the expected URL but still the file is not generated. Also interesting: this issue is only occuring with PNG, not JPG.
$config->imageSizerOptions('webpAdd', true); $config->imageSizerOptions('defaultGamma', -1); GD Pageimage::url Hook from here Also tried to output width(1280)->webp->url, it makes no difference I checked that the PNG version is not smaller in filesize (PNG=450KB, WebP (from other tool)=60KB) Tested with Processwire 3.0.148 and 3.0.160 dev I think this post is about the same issue and where I got the url(false) from. Setting 'useSrcUrlOnFail' => false inside $config->webpOptions results in correct output URL (filename.1280x0.webp), but still the file is not generated. So maybe the webp conversion fails? Apparently I see zero webp logs in logs/image-resizer.txt
"Don't use resize" seems like a solution here but this is a generic approach in my code, sometimes uploaded images are simply already in the correct size.
Any ideas how to fix this and always get dem sweet sweet WebP images? Or did I find a bug?
Maybe @horst has an idea what the cause of this phenomenon could be? 😇
This module attaches a search input to selected image fields that lets you search and download images from Unsplash.
(Unsplash is a stock photo service where you can download images for free and use as you wish. No strings attached.)
You can search by string, colors, orientation/crop and order by relevance or time published
I find Unsplash useful both for placeholder images when building sites but also as a time saver for editors if they don’t have any images at hand, just search, download and publish.
Thanks to @apeisa for building the FlickrInputField Module and @Robin S for AddImageUrls, took a lot ideas and code from those modules.
We have created a module to create BlurHash strings for images while uploading in ProcessWire. This blurry images will be saved in the database because they are very small (20-30 characters) and can be used for Data-URL's as placeholders for image-lazy loading.
E.g. where we use this in production:
https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-INT/blue-world/ https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-INT/blue-world/products/girls-are-awesome/ https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-INT/buyers-guides/skateboard/skateboard-decks/ https://www.blue-tomato.com/en-INT/team/anna-gasser/