My processwire screencasts (german)

twols

Nice tutorials! I love to see more Processwire stuff in Germany.

It would be nice if you could make a screencast in which you compare PW to other CMS systems and why it is (in the most cases) better for developers and clients than other CMS systems.

Jannis

It would be nice if you could make a screencast in which you compare PW to other CMS systems and why it is (in the most cases) better for developers and clients than other CMS systems.

Jannis

Thank you!

I could compare PW to MODx only. And Wordpress is not a CMS..  I never worked with any different CMS :).

I don't know which CMS I would choose if I had to decide between MODx and ProcessWire. Both are powerful and have their advantages and disadvantages.

• Like 2

I don't know which CMS I would choose if I had to decide between MODx and ProcessWire. Both are powerful and have their advantages and disadvantages.

Perhaps this will making a choice more easy:

Modx is still on ExtJS in the backend (slow) and has hold down Modx development for years

It's the main reason why we have many ex-modx'ers here in the forum using processwire

Modx is fundraising $50.000 for rewriting the backend manager

Modx3 release has become unknown (was to be released in 2013)

• Like 1

Jannis

I've got that covered for ProcessWire vs WordPress. Coming soon. It's very in depth.

• Like 5

I've got that covered for ProcessWire vs WordPress. Coming soon. It's very in depth.

Very nice! I would help you on that, I'm quite unsure if my (at least spoken) English suffices for a longer discussion :undecided: