Auto login in third party calendar

dowmedia

Hello,

In my web app I am needed an event calender separate for each registered user of the site. I used Luxicul calender.

Every thing is working fine except the auto sign in into calendar when user sign in into site.

I have installed the calender in site folder. and then as per there documentation.

<?php $session->lcUser = $caluser; ?> //$caluser is the email of user
<iframe id="lcmini" src="<?php echo $config->urls->site ;?>/luxcal/lcmini.php"></iframe>

I have write this code users.php template(Into template folder ).In above code I have put user->email in to session variable. thats all I got in there documentation.After debugging I found that  my session variable is not passing into the page of Iframe. so it is not sign in automatically .

Any help is much appreciated.

Thanks In advance

Syed Furquan

Edited by dowmedia

Hello dowmedia,

have you enabled access to php files other than template files in your .htaccess?

You can simply enable this by commenting this line in the .htaccess out:

# Block access to any PHP or markup files in /site/templates/
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_URI} (^|/)(site|site-[^/]+)/templates($|/|/.*\.(php|html?|tpl|inc))$ [OR]

This line could block the lcmini.php script.

@AndZyk

I don't think that's a good idea, at least not the first solution I would go for. There's a very good reason PW blocks execution of 'foreign' .php files in that folder. I don't know about the lcmini.php script but I would first consider the following:

• Convert it to a template file
  • Use an include from within a template file
Edited by kongondo
  • Like 4

• 4 months later...

Sorry For delay in response(I have set notify on this topic. Any one let me know how processwire will notify me,on email??).

Although I have made new calender now. But I will be very happy if this problem get solved.

Icmini.php file is included in every template to show up mini calender.on clicking that calender a full event candler shows up in new page.By default it should automatically login(They call it Single sign on(SSO).)

So I am sure every file of luxical plugin in project is accessible by processwire(I have included processwire index.php in plugin to use api's).

problem is in some where sessions of luxical and processwire.

Any more debugging Idea is much appreciated.