Futura Admin Theme v1.1

nikola

Hi guys,

I've made a big update to original Futura admin theme, this one is based on Futura Remixed code (completly rewrote the code with that one).

I've included some tweaks based on posts by netcarver, alan & Adamkiss.

Back to top button is located in the sidebar, sidebar moves quicker then before up & down and I've fixed the main menu.

Screens:

7159355078_5a1d31dcaf_b.jpg

7159355716_13b1781f7c_b.jpg

7159355480_4a60580d19_b.jpg

7159355000_1d9b6121e8_b.jpg

Download:

https://github.com/nvidoni/futura

futura-admin-theme-v1.1.zip

• Like 5

@netcarver

I have set up github account some while ago but never got the chance to explore it further.

I will try to set it up completely this weekend and I'll upload the code there then...

I'm not too crazy about the red search bar either. It draws the eye right over there as if there is an immediate need to search for something. I would suggest just white or something less shocking.

All in all, it's a great theme and it looks stylish. Nice work and thanks for sharing!

@Nikola The revised theme has been great to use. I've just run in to one bug, when moving a top-level page to underneath a different top-level page, I was unable to make the move and had to refresh after the fail to allow the default select-ability of pages to return. I switched off the theme and all was OK, so I am pretty sure it's not me being dumb.

If I can do anything to help debug, just let me know.

nikola, great, thank you, I'll watch git for the update :D I temporarily switched back to the standard theme, which is good in it's own right, but I must say I am missing yours a lot.