Hi there,

I have the following code:

return array_merge(
$include_fuel ? fuel()->getArray() : array(),
[ 'utils' => $this ],
$this->templateVars
);

This worked fine in PW 2.x

When namespaced to ProcessWire using PW3 either from the original file or, a compiled version, I get the following error:

Error: Exception: Method ProcessWire::getArray does not exist or is not callable in this context (in /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/Wire.php line 346)

#0 [internal function]: ProcessWire\Wire->___callUnknown('getArray', Array)
#1 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/Wire.php(303): call_user_func_array(Array, Array)
#2 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/WireHooks.php(555): ProcessWire\Wire->_callMethod('___callUnknown', Array)
#3 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/Wire.php(326): ProcessWire\WireHooks->runHooks(Object(ProcessWire\ProcessWire), 'callUnknown', Array)
#4 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/ProcessWire.php(471): ProcessWire\Wire->__call('callUnknown', Array)
#5 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/Wire.php(327): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->__call('callUnknown', Array)
#6 /Applications/MAMP/htdocs/hsa/ProcessWire/wire/core/Wire.php(327): ProcessWire\ProcessWire->callUnknown('getArray', Array)
#7 /Applications

I get the same error if I simply call:

fuel()->getArray();

FYI, this is inside a module (called Utils.module).

Can anyone confirm if they see this?

Many thanks.

Thanks @BitPoet for the reference to the thread. It looks like anyone who was using the Spex module was tripped up by this one. I stopped using Spex a while back and ported most of the ideas to my own module so I had a bit more control over it.

I've got to say, I never really did get the whole "fuel" concept in ProcessWire so if it's now being deprecated, it's one less thing to understand.

Cheers.