quickjeff

Need a Special form Built that works flawlessly Today!

We have a client with a site running ProcessWire.

We have encountered some issues with a form a previous developer on our team made. Since we are extremely busy and need a helping hand, I am reaching out to the community.

Essentially the form we had is an order form running on Form Builder. We chose form builder because of the ability to rapidly develop forms and store data. However we can move away from it for the order form.

Basically here is what we need:

An order form running on PHP or FormBuilder

Form must output an order number and send an email to various emails with the order details. Also need an auto responder email with the order details and business information from the client.

The order number must increment.

Once the form is submitted, the results need to display on the same page with a print button.

This form must work on all browsers!

Need this built today or tomorrow.

Will pay immediately and we will keep work coming your way if all works well.

PM for the site details.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By benbyf
      I have a a form in my site footer that can be accessed anywhere on site, I've added the form in the _inc.php file and added the render in the pages footer.php. However, this works well on the homepage e.g. you can submit said form and get a thank you on reload, doesnt work at all on other pages... Just lots like a fresh reload. Any thing im doing wrong here or ways to diagnose as there isn't an error log for formbuilder etc...?
    • By Mithlesh
      Hi there,
      My form is not getting submitted, it is showing:
      Unable to verify successful email delivery of this form submission.
      Attaching for your reference as well: 

In the Backend, it is showing Connection timed out with smtp.gmail.com
      Pl guide me how to resolve that
    • By Peter Knight
      I have a few web forms which require testing on a weekly basis and I don't want the recipients (administrators) to receive these test emails.
      What would be a good way to test approx 15 forms from the front end and have the test delivered a list of secondary administrator recipients?
      I'm thinking that I could have some kind of config file which watches for a trigger word or email and then understands that it's a test and to bypass the normal admins?
      All of the forms ask for an email address so I could setup an email such as 'testform@email.not' etc which my config file (hook?) would watch for.
      Or is there a better way to do this?
      Additionally, I have a few extra requirements...
      Forms should goto an alternative success page. This is because I don't want my test to skew my Google Analytics conversion tracking Forms would need to be tested from the front-end and not the PW admin area Any advice appreciated.
      BTW I realise this should be posted in the proper FormBuilder support forum. I am in the process of renewing my license for access to that support forum.

• By Maverick
      Hi guys,
      Can you tell me if it is possible to build a form with Form Builder https://processwire.com/store/form-builder/ having checkboxes with input field option? So on the frontend there would be a checkbox like "Other" where you can enter something yourself.
      What I am having in mind is this

• By J_Szwarga
      What is the best practice for having a form (only accessible to a logged in user) save the user's progress between sections of the form? Fieldsets? Multiple forms?
      Use case: I have a very long application form that would take 30 minutes for the applicant to fill out and I would hate for all progress to be lost due to user error. The progress needs to be logged into the user's page.
      Thanks!