Anyone tried Asana?

netcarver

Trello looks like a great app. No wonder, Joel Spolsky is a founder :)

I also recommend looking at TeamLab. Maybe it's not looking as sexy as Trello and Asana, but it has a lot of really cool features (if you really need them) and is a full-blown project management software with CRM, google docs integration, community portal, forum and even wiki. It's free as a SaaS with limited storage space, BUT it is also open source. The only drawback is it runs only on windows server.

Another great app that I use almost everyday for my personal notes and some kind of dairy is Workflowy. It's aimed at creating simple (todo) lists. What I like about it is a really nice and simple interface. I love simple things so I was sold almost instantly when I saw it for the first time. It has really cool and handy tagging system, instant search and sharing capabilities. Chek it out :)

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 4 months later...

I had initially gone for asana a year back but didn't find it very user friendly and there was no proofing tool and gantt chart so I switched over to proofhub and I am quite happy with the transition I made a year ago.

Edited by diogo
removed link