MarkupCookieConsent

Can

First of all, thank you for your module.

On 5/18/2018 at 7:52 PM, kixe said:

The banner is always displayed at the bottom of the page. You can limit the appearance to certain pages via module settings. e. g.

1264856490_Bildschirmfoto2018-05-18um19_48_30.thumb.jpg.85ad6cc8befeb6e2edd6b97a1bc55bc7.jpg

Do you use iframes for your forms? If yes, each iframe has its own body tag. The banner is prepended to each closing body tag. Disable the banner by module settings (using selectors) for the framed pages.

I'm using the PW FormBuilder module embedding forms in <iframe> HTML tags.

When a user accesses for the first time the page that has an "iframed" form then the user sees two EU-Cookie-Law messages, one under the page (BTW I set the EU-Cookie-Law message position to bottom) and one under the form (BTW This causes the message to override the submit button).

I'd like to do not show the EU-Cookie-Law message under the "iframed" form but only under the page.

How can I make that (e.g. by using selectors for the "iframed" form-page)?

Update

Perhaps I found a solution:

MarkupCookieConsent-vs-FormBuilder1.thumb.png.8e94b8a79af0be2f45403f7b5e074640.png

MarkupCookieConsent-vs-FormBuilder2.thumb.png.54f1f83b67c00a97396e3ca51637df74.png

I think the first solution is better than the second one... but how will this affect the performance of the web site (if it will do)?

• Like 1