adrian

Tracy Debugger

Actually, you don't even need the new TD::echo method. All your tabulator() method needs to do, is echo that HTML directly:

function tabulator($str) {
    echo '<div id="tabletest"></div>
    <script>
    var table = new Tabulator("#tabletest", {
         height:205,
         data:[
         {id:1, name:"Oli Bob", age:"12", col:"red", dob:""},
         {id:2, name:"Mary May", age:"1", col:"blue", dob:"14/05/1982"},
         {id:3, name:"Christine Lobowski", age:"42", col:"green", dob:"22/05/1982"},
         {id:4, name:"Brendon Philips", age:"125", col:"orange", dob:"01/08/1980"},
         {id:5, name:"Margret Marmajuke", age:"16", col:"yellow", dob:"31/01/1999"},
         ],
         layout:"fitColumns", //fit columns to width of table (optional)
         columns:[ //Define Table Columns
             {title:"Name", field:"name", width:150},
             {title:"Age", field:"age", hozAlign:"left", formatter:"progress"},
             {title:"Favourite Color", field:"col"},
             {title:"Date Of Birth", field:"dob", sorter:"date", hozAlign:"center"},
         ],
         rowClick:function(e, row){ //trigger an alert message when the row is clicked
             alert("Row " + row.getData().id + " Clicked!!!!");
         },
    });
    </script>';
}

The only thing it misses this way is the helper for displaying the title bar at the top of each output, but all that really is, is <h2>title</h2> anyway, so easy to implement directly if you want.

What do you think? Any need for the TD::echo() method at all?

Hi adrian,

this is great, thank you!! 🙂 I got it working here 🥳

E03nDcJ.png

You can try it using RockFinder2 "tracy" branch: https://github.com/BernhardBaumrock/RockFinder2/commit/4b78566ecc87d2af0e5b33b721cbad27912ddb8f

JcEItWg.png

So you see that I've created a very simple process module that loads tabulator and does a css override to make the console fullscreen. Simple and perfect solution. Only thing missing is a feature to open the console panel automatically when the page loads. Somehow I didn't get that working using jQuery's load event and triggering a click on the panel item.

How could that be done?

PS: I wonder if that tabulator feature could be useful not only for RockFinder but in many other cases, like dumping the result of an SQL query for example. Using RockFinder this is already possible (because RockFinder can take an sql query as source), but I wonder if it could make sense to ship such a tabulator feature with tracy by default? Just not sure how to check if tabulator is already loaded (eg via my module)?

• Like 1

Great @bernhard - can you please try without the \TD::echo() method like in my second example above - just echo directly in your new dump() method. I made the change to the Tracy branch of your module and it worked fine - no need for that method as I noted in my second post above.

The easiest way to open the Console panel automatically is to add this to the "return"  of your executeConsole() method.

<script>
    localStorage.setItem("tracy-debug-panel-ConsolePanel", "{}");
</script>

Typically there would be width, height etc elements in there, but you are overriding these with CSS anywhere, so the empty {} is all that's needed.

As for including tabulator in Tracy - I really like the idea but I am not yet sure how best to make it so it's easy to have data in the correct format for tabulator to work with - mostly issues with the column headings vs the data rows. Any thoughts?

Wow, this is brilliant 🙂 

d9VRDnp.png

17 minutes ago, adrian said:

<script> localStorage.setItem("tracy-debug-panel-ConsolePanel", "{}"); </script>

That worked perfectly, thanks! 🙂 

19 minutes ago, adrian said:

As for including tabulator in Tracy - I really like the idea but I am not yet sure how best to make it so it's easy to have data in the correct format for tabulator to work with - mostly issues with the column headings vs the data rows. Any thoughts?

Same here 😉 I think we'd need to collect some example use cases and then decide what could make sense. Pushed everything to RockFinder2 master branch 🙂 So I can get rid of lots of bloat in RockFinder3 😎

• Like 1

Also, you might want to prepopulate the console panel by adding another localStorage entry for "tracyConsole" - take a look at an existing entry to see the required format.

1 minute ago, adrian said:

Also, you might want to prepopulate the console panel by adding another localStorage entry for "tracyConsole" - take a look at an existing entry to see the required format.

I didn't want to ask 😄 Ok where do I find such an example? (I tried searching for tracy-debug-panel-ConsolePanel in my project but didn't find a good result..)

4 minutes ago, bernhard said:

Ok where do I find such an example?

Look at the LocalStorage section in your browser dev console:

image.png.5dde8b285cf9f368093daf40e49f39b2.png

• Haha 1

Sorry, but this does not do anything 😞 

$data = '"{\"code\":\"xxx\"}"';
    return "<style>
      #tracy-debug-panel-ConsolePanel {
        left: 0 !important;
        top: 0 !important;
        width: 100vw !important;
        height: 100vh !important;
      }
      </style>
      <script>
      // open the console automatically
      localStorage.setItem('tracy-debug-panel-ConsolePanel', $data);
      </script>";

The panel opens, but the code does not change...

The localStorage key for this is "tracyConsole"

• Thanks 1

Keep in mind though - this may annoy some users because it will overwrite what they already have in the Console.

Another thing I am wondering - why have a separate Process module for this - couldn't the required code be loaded by the main RF module so that users could do a $f->dump() on any page?

Sorry, I can't get that to work properly and I don't want to hunt through all the options...

13 minutes ago, adrian said:

Another thing I am wondering - why have a separate Process module for this - couldn't the required code be loaded by the main RF module so that users could do a $f->dump() on any page?

Yes, it could. I thought about that. But I'm loading the tabulator library only if there is a RockTab field rendered on that page. Not sure - maybe it would be better to load those scripts automatically? It would be cached anyhow... Might be the better solution!

RockFinder does actually not use Tabulator at all - that's a different module 😉 So as it is just used for testing/debugging finders a processModule that loads tabulator via CDN ist the best option imho 🙂 

RreOU7j.png

Hey @adrian a thank you is not enough!! The console was so helpful while building the new version of RockFinder - I hope you have a use for RockFinder3 so that you get something back for your brilliant work! 🙂 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, bernhard said:

Hey @adrian a thank you is not enough!! The console was so helpful while building the new version of RockFinder - I hope you have a use for RockFinder3 so that you get something back for your brilliant work! 🙂 

Hey - teamwork makes the dream work 🙂

Totally OT, but damn I hate the look of that plus (New Snippet) icon in the console on Windows - sorry it's so ugly - I need to swap those all out for SVGs at some point.

• Like 1

How does it look on your end? Why not use the fontawesome icons we already get shipped with PW?

image.png.2b1073608878385d619f236a45d78366.png

I might give the FA icons a go. The reason I didn't initially is because they aren't loaded on the frontend of a site, but these days I do load them with Tracy for the custom links in the PW Info panel anyway, so it wouldn't be any extra load now, although I think someone mentioned they were having issues because they were using FA 5 on the frontend and there was some conflict. I'll think about it later.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, adrian said:

Totally OT, but damn I hate the look of that plus (New Snippet) icon in the console

I just saw it and I like it :-). TBH, what I find 'ugly' is the favicon badge :-). The first thing I do when I install Tracy is to disable it :-). Don't mind me though...

14 minutes ago, kongondo said:

TBH, what I find 'ugly' is the favicon badge

Sorry you find it ugly - I know it doesn't look nice, but it's one of my favorite things in Tracy - so nice to know which browser tab has the dev version vs live version of a site.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, adrian said:

so nice to know which browser tab has the dev version vs live version of a site.

I really don't care a lot about those things (neither the plus icon nore the favicon), but couldn't you also set the page title to something like: #DEV# xxx on the dev site and leave the favicon untouched? 🙂 

• Like 1

Hey @adrian would it be possible to make the panels open in fullscreen on shift-click? I think that could be a great benefit not only for the console but also other panels with lots of content!

Hey @adrian these new dumping upgrades will be so helpful in so many situations!! 🤩🥰

ugx4LgB.png

• Like 1

22 hours ago, bernhard said:

couldn't you also set the page title to something like: #DEV# xxx on the dev site

@bernhard - I've added a new "Title Prefix" option for accomplishing that.

21 hours ago, bernhard said:

Hey @adrian would it be possible to make the panels open in fullscreen on shift-click? I think that could be a great benefit not only for the console but also other panels with lots of content!

I took a quick look but don't have an easy solution at the moment without hacking the Tracy core. The core actually already has a shift+click shortcut but it's for a weird popup browser window mode which I don't support - it became too painful with some of the more complex panels I've added and I didn't see the advantage. Maybe I'll take a look again later at trying to override this, but given that we have a "maximize" panel button already, I'm not too motivated on this one.

• Thanks 1

For those not following the Rockfinder3 thread, the latest version of Tracy includes a new barEcho() / be() method that allows you to echo directly to the bar dumps panel without Tracy trying to dump it as variables / objects. You've always been able to do this directly in the Console panel with a normal echo, but now you can do the same to the bar dumps panel.

• Like 4

42 minutes ago, adrian said:

I took a quick look but don't have an easy solution at the moment without hacking the Tracy core. The core actually already has a shift+click shortcut but it's for a weird popup browser window mode which I don't support - it became too painful with some of the more complex panels I've added and I didn't see the advantage. Maybe I'll take a look again later at trying to override this, but given that we have a "maximize" panel button already, I'm not too motivated on this one.

Thx, just realized that today in the morning when I had 2 windows opened from yesterday that opend because of my shift-click tests 😄 This does really not work. Not only where the panels unusable they where also hidden somewhere around my 3 screens 🙂 

If there's no easy solution that's fine. Really not that important, thanks for explaining 🙂 

Posted (edited)

Hi Adrian,

Just wanted to let you know that I'm seeing an error:

PHP Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in .../TracyDebugger/TracyDebugger.module.php:1072

I'm running php 7.1.33 and Processwire 3.0.159.  TracyDebugger module is at 4.21.16.

I'm seeing this error on all pages of my site.  I have also done a modules refresh.

Let me know if you need any more information.

Thanks for all you do!

Edited by gmclelland
Added Tracy version number

@gmclelland - looks like you have upgraded from a very old version of Tracy - just go to the module settings page and save it and the error will be gone.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By FireWire
      Hello community!

I want to share a new module I've been working on that I think could be a big boost for multi-language ProcessWire sites.

Some background, I was looking for a way for our company website to be efficiently translated as working with human translators was pretty laborious and a lack of updating content created a divergence between languages. I, and several other devs here, have talked about translation integrations and have recognized the power that DeepL has. DeepL is an AI deep learning powered service that delivers translation quality beyond any automated service available. After access to the API was opened up to the US, I built Fluency, a DeepL translation integration for ProcessWire.
      Fluency brings automated translation to every multi-language field in the admin, and also provides a translation tool allowing the user to translate their text to any language without it being inside a template's field. With Fluency you can:
      Translate any plain textarea or text input Translate any CKEditor content (yes, with markup) Translate page names for fully localized URLs on every page Translate your in-template translation function wrapped strings Translate modules DeepL offers translations to the following languages: English (US), English (UK), German, French, Spanish, Portuguese (EU), Portuguese (Brazil, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Russian, Japanese, Chinese (Simplified)
      Installation and usage is completely plug and play. Whether you're building a new multi-language site, need to update a site to multi-language, or simply want to stop manually translating a site and make any language a one-click deal, it could not be easier to do it. Fluency works by having you match the languages configured in ProcessWIre to DeepL's. You can have your site translating to any or all of the languages DeepL translates to in minutes (quite literally).
      Let's break out the screenshots...
      When the default language tab is shown, a message is displayed to let users know that translation is available. Clicking on each tab shows a link that says "Translate from English". Clicking it shows an animated overlay with the word "Translating..." cycling through each language and a light gradient shift. Have a CKEditor field? All good. Fluency will translated it and use DeepL's ability to translate text within HTML tags. CKEditor fields can be translated as easily and accurately as text/textarea fields.

Repeaters and AJAX created fields also have translation enabled thanks to a JavaScript MutationObserver that searches for multi-language fields and adds translation as they're inserted into the DOM. If there's a multi-language field on the page, it will have translation added.

Same goes for image description fields. Multi-language SEO friendly images are good to go.

Creating a new page from one of your templates? Translate your title, and also translate your page name for native language URLs. (Not available for Russian, Chinese, or Japanese languages due to URL limitations). These can be changed in the "Settings" tab for any page as well so whether you're translating new pages or existing pages, you control the URLs everywhere.

Language configuration pages are no different. Translate the names of your languages and search for both Site Translation Files (including all of your modules)

Translate all of the static text in your templates as well. Notice that the placeholders are retained. DeepL is pretty good at recognizing and keeping non-translatable strings like that. If it is changed, it's easy to fix manually.

Fluency adds a "Translate" item to the CMS header. When clicked this opens up a modal with a full translation tool that lets the user translate any language to any language. No need to leave the admin if you need to translate content from a secondary language back to the default ProcessWire language. There is also a button to get the current API usage statistics. DeepL account owners can set billing limitations via character count to control costs. This may help larger sites or sites being retrofitted keep an eye on their usage. This tool is available for all users with the page-edit permission.

It couldn't be easier to add Fluency to your new or existing website. Simply add your API key and you're shown what languages are currently available for translation from/to as provided by DeepL. This list and all configuration options are taken live from the API so when DeepL releases new languages you can add them to your site without any work. No module updates, just an easy configuration. Just match the language you configured in ProcessWire to the DeepL language you want it to be associated with and you're done. Fluency also allows you to create a list of words/phrases that will not be translated which can prevent items such as brands and company names from being translated when they shouldn't

Limitations:
      No "translate page" - Translating multiple fields can be done by clicking multiple translation links on multiple fields at once but engineering a "one click page translate" is not feasible from a user experience standpoint. The time it takes to translate one field can be a second or two, but cumulatively that may take much longer (CKEditor fields are slower than plain text fields). There may be a workaround in the future but it isn't currently on the roadmap. No "translate site" - Same thing goes for translating an entire website at once. It would be great, but it would be a very intense process and take a very (very) long time. There may be a workaround in the future but it isn't on the roadmap. No current support for Inline CKEditor fields - Handling for CKEditor on-demand hasn't been implemented yet, this is planned for a future release though and can be done. I just forgot about it because I've never really used that feature personally.. Alpha release - This module is in alpha. Releases should be stable and usable, but there may be edge case issues. Test the module thoroughly and please report any bugs via a Gitlab issue on the repository or respond here. Please note that the browser plugin for Grammarly conflicts with Fluency (as it does with many web applications). To address this issue it is recommended that you disable Grammarly when using Fluency, or open the admin to edit pages in a private window where Grammarly may not be loaded. This is an issue that may not have a resolution as creating a workaround may not be possible. If you have insight as to how this may be solved please visit the Gitlab page and file a bugfix ticket.
      Requirements:
      ProcessWire  3.0+ UIKit Admin Theme That's Fluency in a nutshell. A core effort in this module is to create it so that there is nothing DeepL related hard-coded in that would require updating it when DeepL offers new languages. I would like this to be a future-friendly module that doesn't require developer work to keep it up-to-date.
      It's Free
      This is my first real module and I want to give it back to the community as thanks. This is the best CMS I've worked with (thank you Ryan & contributors) and a great community (thank you dear reader). The only cost to use this is a subscription fee for the DeepL Pro API. Find out more and sign up here.
      Download & Feedback
      Download the latest version here
      https://gitlab.com/SkyLundy/fluency-processwire/-/archive/master/fluency-processwire-master.zip
      Gitlab repository:
      https://gitlab.com/SkyLundy/fluency-processwire
      File issues and feature requests here (your feedback and testing is greatly appreciated):
      https://gitlab.com/SkyLundy/fluency-processwire/-/issues

Thank you! ¡Gracias! Ich danke Ihnen! Merci! Obrigado! Grazie! Dank u wel! Dziękuję! Спасибо! ありがとうございます! 谢谢你!

• By horst
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        when working with PW version 2.6+, please use Pim2, not Pim!
        read more here  on how to change from the older to the newer version in existing sites
      ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      PageImage Manipulator, API for version 1 & 2

The Page Image Manipulator is a module that let you in a first place do ImageManipulations with your PageImages. - And in a second place there is the possibility to let it work on any imagefile that exists in your servers filesystem, regardless if it is a 'known PW-image'.

The Page Image Manipulator is a Toolbox for Users and Moduledevelopers. It is written to be as close to the Core ImageSizer as possible. Besides the GD-filterfunctions it contains resize, crop, canvas, rotate, flip, sharpen, unsharpMask and 3 watermark methods.

How does it work?

You can enter the ImageManipulator by calling the method pim2Load(). After that you can chain together how many actions in what ever order you like. If your manipulation is finished, you call pimSave() to write the memory Image into a diskfile. pimSave() returns the PageImage-Object of the new written file so we are able to further use any known PW-image property or method. This way it integrates best into the ProcessWire flow.

The three examples above put out the same visual result: a grayscale image with a width of 240px. Only the filenames will slightly differ.

You have to define a name-prefix that you pass with the pimLoad() method. If the file with that prefix already exists, all operations are skipped and only the desired PageImage-Object gets returned by pimSave(). If you want to force recreation of the file, you can pass as second param a boolean true: pim2Load('myPrefix', true).

You may also want to get rid of all variations at once? Than you can call $pageimage->pim2Load('myPrefix')->removePimVariations()!

A complete list of all methods and actions are at the end of this post.

You may also visit the post with tips & examples for users and module developers.

How to Install
      Download the module Place the module files in /site/modules/PageImageManipulator/ In your admin, click Modules > Check for new modules Click "install" for PageImageManipulator Done! There are no configuration settings needed, just install and use it. Download    (version 0.2.0)
      get it from the Modules Directory History of origins

http://processwire.com/talk/topic/3278-core-imagemanipulation/

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Page Image Manipulator - Methods

* pimLoad  or  pim2Load, depends on the version you use!

pimLoad($prefix, $param2=optional, $param3=optional)
      param 1: $prefix - (string) = mandatory! param 2: mixed, $forceRecreation or $options param 3: mixed, $forceRecreation or $options return: pim - (class handle) $options - (array) default is empty, see the next method for a list of valid options! $forceRecreation - (bool) default is false It check if the desired image variation exists, if not or if forceRecreation is set to true, it prepares all settings to get ready for image manipulation
      -------------------------------------------------------------------

* setOptions

setOptions(array $options)
      param: $options - (array) default is empty return: pim - (class handle) Takes an array with any number valid options / properties and set them by replacing the class-defaults and / or the global config defaults optionally set in the site/config.php under imageSizerOptions or imageManipulatorOptions.

valid options are:
      quality = 1 - 100 (integer) upscaling = true | false (boolean) cropping = true | false (boolean) autoRotation =true | false (boolean) sharpening = 'none' | 'soft' | 'medium' | 'strong' (string) bgcolor = (array) css rgb or css rgba, first three values are integer 0-255 and optional 4 value is float 0-1, - default is array(255,255,255,0) thumbnailColorizeCustom = (array) rgb with values for colorize, integer -255 - 255 (this can be used to set a custom color when working together with Thumbnails-Module)
        outputFormat = 'gif' | 'jpg' | 'png' (Attention: outputFormat cannot be specified as global option in $config->imageManipulatorOptions!) set {singleOption} ($value)
      For every valid option there is also a single method that you can call, like setQuality(90), setUpscaling(false), etc.

* pimSave

pimSave()
      return: PageImage-Object If a new image is hold in memory, it saves the current content into a diskfile, according to the settings of filename, imagetype, targetFilename and outputFormat. Returns a PageImage-Object!

* release

release()
      return: void (nothing) if you, for what ever reason, first load image into memory but than do not save it, you should call release() to do the dishes! 😉 If you use pimSave() to leave the ImageManipulator, release() is called automatically.

* getOptions

getOptions()
      return: associative array with all final option values example:
      ["autoRotation"] bool(true) ["upscaling"] bool(false) ["cropping"] bool(true) ["quality"] int(90) ["sharpening"] string(6) "medium" ["targetFilename"] string(96) "/htdocs/site/assets/files/1124/pim_prefix_filename.jpg" ["outputFormat"] string(3) "jpg" get {singleOption} ()
      For every valid option there is also a single method that you can call, like getQuality(), getUpscaling(), etc. See method setOptions for a list of valid options!

* getImageInfo

getImageInfo()
      return: associative array with useful informations of source imagefile example:
      ["type"] string(3) "jpg" ["imageType"] int(2) ["mimetype"] string(10) "image/jpeg" ["width"] int(500) ["height"] int(331) ["landscape"] bool(true) ["ratio"] float(1.5105740181269) ["bits"] int(8) ["channels"] int(3) ["colspace"] string(9) "DeviceRGB" -------------------------------------------------------------------

* getPimVariations

getPimVariations()
      return: array of Pageimages Collect all pimVariations of this Pageimage as a Pageimages array of Pageimage objects. All variations created by the core ImageSizer are not included in the collection.

* removePimVariations

removePimVariations()
      return: pim - (class handle) Removes all image variations that was created using the PIM, all variations that are created by the core ImageSizer are left untouched!
      * width

width($dst_width, $sharpen_mode=null)
      param: $dst_width - (integer) param: $auto_sharpen - (boolean) default is true was deleted with version 0.0.8, - sorry for breaking compatibility param: $sharpen_mode - (string) possible: 'none' | 'soft' | 'medium' | 'strong', default is 'soft' return: pim - (class handle) Is a call to resize where you prioritize the width, like with pageimage. Additionally, after resizing, an automatic sharpening can be done with one of the three modes.

* height

height($dst_height, $sharpen_mode=null)
      param: $dst_height - (integer) param: $auto_sharpen - (boolean) default is true was deleted with version 0.0.8, - sorry for breaking compatibility param: $sharpen_mode - (string) possible: 'none' | 'soft' | 'medium' | 'strong', default is 'soft' return: pim - (class handle) Is a call to resize where you prioritize the height, like with pageimage. Additionally, after resizing, an automatic sharpening can be done with one of the three modes.

* resize

resize($dst_width=0, $dst_height=0, $sharpen_mode=null)
      param: $dst_width - (integer) default is 0 param: $dst_height - (integer) default is 0 param: $auto_sharpen - (boolean) default is true was deleted with version 0.0.8, - sorry for breaking compatibility param: $sharpen_mode - (string) possible: 'none' | 'soft' | 'medium' | 'strong', default is 'soft' return: pim - (class handle) Is a call to resize where you have to set width and / or height, like with pageimage size(). Additionally, after resizing, an automatic sharpening can be done with one of the three modes.

* stepResize

stepResize($dst_width=0, $dst_height=0)
      param: $dst_width - (integer) default is 0 param: $dst_height - (integer) default is 0 return: pim - (class handle) this performs a resizing but with multiple little steps, each step followed by a soft sharpening. That way you can get better result of sharpened images.

* sharpen

sharpen($mode='soft')
      param: $mode - (string) possible values 'none' | 'soft'| 'medium'| 'strong' return: pim - (class handle) Applys sharpening to the current memory image. You can call it with one of the three predefined pattern, or you can pass an array with your own pattern.

* unsharpMask

unsharpMask($amount, $radius, $threshold)
      param: $amount - (integer) 0 - 500, default is 100 param: $radius - (float) 0.1 - 50, default is 0.5 param: $threshold - (integer) 0 - 255, default is 3 return: pim - (class handle) Applys sharpening to the current memory image like the equal named filter in photoshop.
      Credit for the used unsharp mask algorithm goes to Torstein Hønsi who has created the function back in 2003.

* smooth

smooth($level=127)
      param: $level - (integer) 1 - 255, default is 127 return: pim - (class handle) Smooth is the opposite of sharpen. You can define how strong it should be applied, 1 is low and 255 is strong.

* blur

blur()
      return: pim - (class handle) Blur is like smooth, but cannot called with a value. It seems to be similar like a result of smooth with a value greater than 200.

* crop

crop($pos_x, $pos_y, $width, $height)
      param: $pos_x - (integer) start position left param: $pos_y - (integer) start position top param: $width - (integer) horizontal length of desired image part param: $height - (integer) vertical length of desired image part return: pim - (class handle) This method cut out a part of the memory image.

* canvas

canvas($width, $height, $bgcolor, $position, $padding)
      param: $width = mixed, associative array with options or integer, - mandatory! param: $height = integer, - mandatory if $width is integer! param: $bgcolor = array with rgb or rgba, - default is array(255, 255, 255, 0) param: $position = one out of north, northwest, center, etc, - default is center param: $padding = integer as percent of canvas length, - default is 0 return: pim - (class handle) This method creates a canvas according to the given width and height and position the memory image onto it.
      You can pass an associative options array as the first and only param. With it you have to set width and height and optionally any other valid param. Or you have to set at least width and height as integers.
      Hint: If you want use transparency with rgba and your sourceImage isn't of type PNG, you have to define 'png' as outputFormat with your initially options array or, for example, like this: $image->pimLoad('prefix')->setOutputFormat('png')->canvas(300, 300, array(210,233,238,0.5), 'c', 5)->pimSave()

* flip

flip($vertical=false)
      param: $vertical - (boolean) default is false return: pim - (class handle) This flips the image horizontal by default. (mirroring)
      If the boolean param is set to true, it flips the image vertical instead.

* rotate

rotate($degree, $backgroundColor=127)
      param: $degree - (integer) valid is -360 0 360 param: $backgroundColor - (integer) valid is 0 - 255, default is 127 return: pim - (class handle) This rotates the image. Positive values for degree rotates clockwise, negative values counter clockwise. If you use other values than 90, 180, 270, the additional space gets filled with the defined background color.

* brightness

brightness($level)
      param: $level - (integer) -255 0 255 return: pim - (class handle) You can adjust brightness by defining a value between -255 and +255. Zero lets it unchanged, negative values results in darker images and positive values in lighter images.

* contrast

contrast($level)
      param: $level - (integer) -255 0 255 return: pim - (class handle) You can adjust contrast by defining a value between -255 and +255. Zero lets it unchanged, negative values results in lesser contrast and positive values in higher contrast.

* grayscale

grayscale()
      return: pim - (class handle) Turns an image into grayscale. Remove all colors.

* sepia

sepia()
      return: pim - (class handle) Turns the memory image into a colorized grayscale image with a predefined rgb-color that is known as "sepia".

* colorize

colorize($anyColor)
      param: $anyColor - (array) like css rgb or css rgba - but with values for rgb -255 - +255,  - value for alpha is float 0 - 1, 0 = transparent  1 = opaque return: pim - (class handle) Here you can adjust each of the RGB colors and optionally the alpha channel. Zero lets the channel unchanged whereas negative values results in lesser / darker parts of that channel and higher values in stronger saturisation of that channel.

* negate

negate()
      return: pim - (class handle) Turns an image into a "negative".

* pixelate

pixelate($blockSize=3)
      param: $blockSize - (integer) 1 - ??, default is 3 return: pim - (class handle) This apply the well known PixelLook to the memory image. It is stronger with higher values for blockSize.

* emboss

emboss()
      return: pim - (class handle) This apply the emboss effect to the memory image.

* edgedetect

edgedetect()
      return: pim - (class handle) This apply the edge-detect effect to the memory image.

* getMemoryImage

getMemoryImage()
      return: memoryimage - (GD-Resource) If you want apply something that isn't available with that class, you simply can check out the current memory image and apply your image - voodoo - stuff

* setMemoryImage

setMemoryImage($memoryImage)
      param: $memoryImage - (GD-Resource) return: pim - (class handle) If you are ready with your own image stuff, you can check in the memory image for further use with the class.

* watermarkLogo

watermarkLogo($pngAlphaImage, $position='center', $padding=2)
      param: $pngAlphaImage - mixed [systemfilepath or PageImageObject] to/from a PNG with transparency param: $position - (string) is one out of: N, E, S, W, C, NE, SE, SW, NW,
      - or: north, east, south, west, center, northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest
      default is 'center' param: $padding - (integer) 0 - 25, default is 5, padding to the borders in percent of the images length! return: pim - (class handle) You can pass a transparent image with its filename or as a PageImage to the method. If the watermark is bigger than the destination-image, it gets shrinked to fit into the targetimage. If it is a small watermark image you can define the position of it:
      NW - N - NE | | | W - C - E | | | SW - S - SE  
      The easiest and best way I have discovered to apply a big transparency watermark to an image is as follows:
      create a square transparent png image of e.g. 2000 x 2000 px, place your mark into the center with enough (percent) of space to the borders. You can see an example here! The $pngAlphaImage get centered and shrinked to fit into the memory image. No hassle with what width and / or height should I use?, how many space for the borders?, etc.

* watermarkLogoTiled

watermarkLogoTiled($pngAlphaImage)
      param: $pngAlphaImage - mixed [systemfilepath or PageImageObject] to/from a PNG with transparency return: pim - (class handle) Here you have to pass a tile png with transparency (e.g. something between 150-300 px?) to your bigger images. It got repeated all over the memory image starting at the top left corner.

* watermarkText

watermarkText($text, $size=10, $position='center', $padding=2, $opacity=50, $trueTypeFont=null)
      param: $text - (string) the text that you want to display on the image param: $size - (integer) 1 - 100, unit = points, good value seems to be around 10 to 15 param: $position - (string) is one out of: N, E, S, W, C, NE, SE, SW, NW,
      - or: north, east, south, west, center, northeast, southeast, southwest, northwest
      default is 'center' param: $padding - (integer) 0 - 25, default is 2, padding to the borders in percent of the images length! param: $opacity- (integer) 1 - 100, default is 50 param: $trueTypeFont - (string) systemfilepath to a TrueTypeFont, default is freesansbold.ttf (is GPL & comes with the module) return: pim - (class handle) Here you can display (dynamic) text with transparency over the memory image. You have to define your text, and optionally size, position, padding, opacity for it. And if you don't like the default font, freesansbold, you have to point to a TrueTypeFont-File of your choice.
      Please have a look to example output: http://processwire.com/talk/topic/4264-release-page-image-manipulator/page-2#entry41989

PageImage Manipulator - Example Output

• By d'Hinnisdaël
      Format Datetime fields as Carbon instances.
      You can find the latest release and the complete readme on Github.
      Installation
      composer require daun/datetime-carbon-format Usage
      All Datetime fields will now be formatted as Carbon instances instead of strings. Some examples:
      // $page->date is a Datetime field // Output format: j/n/Y echo $page->date; // 20/10/2020 echo $page->date->add('7 days'); // 27/10/2020 echo $page->date->format('l, F j'); // Monday, October 20 echo $page->date->year; // 2020 echo $page->date->diffForHumans(); // 28 minutes ago Frontend only
      The ProcessWire admin seems to expect datetime fields to be strings. This module will only return Carbon instances on frontend page views.
      Date output format
      When casting a Carbon instance to a string (usually when outputting the field in a template), the field's date output format will be respected.
      Links
      GitHub • Readme • Carbon docs

PS. I remember reading about a Carbon module in a recent newsletter, but couldn't find it anywhere. Was that you, @bernhard?
    • By MoritzLost
      TrelloWire
      This is a module that allows you to automatically create Trello cards for ProcessWire pages and update them when the pages are updated. This allows you to setup connected workflows. Card properties and change handling behaviour can be customized through the extensive module configuration. Every action the module performs is hookable, so you can modify when and how cards are created as much as you need to. The module also contains an API-component that makes it easy to make requests to the Trello API and build your own connected ProcessWire-Trello workflows.
      Warning: This module requires ProcessWire 3.0.167 which is above the current stable master release at the moment.
      Features
      All the things the module can do for you without any custom code: Create a new card on Trello whenever a page is added or published (you can select applicable templates). Configure the target board, target list, name and description for new cards. Add default labels and checklists to the card. Update the card whenever the page is updated (optional). When the status of the card changes (published / unpublished, hidden / unhidden, trashed / restored or deleted), move the card to a different list or archive or delete it (configurable). You can extend this through hooks in many ways: Modifiy when and how cards are created. Modify the card properties (Target board & list, title, description, et c.) before they are sent to Trello. Create your own workflows by utilizing an API helper class with many convenient utility methods to access the Trello API directly. Feedback & Future Plans
      Let me know what you think! In particular:
      If you find any bugs report them here or on Github, I'll try to fix them. This module was born out of a use-case for a client project where we manage new form submissions through Trello. I'm not sure how many use-cases there are for this module. If you do use it, tell me about it! The Trello API is pretty extensive, I'll try to add some more helper methods to the TrelloWireApi class (let me know if you need anything in particular). I'll think about how the module can support different workflows that include Twig – talk to me if you have a use-case! Next steps could be a dashboard to manage pages that are connected to a Trello card, or a new section in the settings tab to manage the Trello connection. But it depends on whether there is any interest in this 🙂 Links
      Repository on Github Complete module documentation (getting started, configuration & API documentation) TrelloWire in the modules directory Module configuration