Tracy Debugger

I have latest PW+Tracy installed and when I go to edit a page in the admin I randomly get these notifications

404 occurred: /wire/modules/Inputfield/InputfieldFile/
 404 occurred: /wire/modules/LanguageSupport/

I looked in those folders and there are no map files, not sure why PW is trying to find them or why they would be missing.

This seems occur when I use the "inspector" in the browser to look at elements.

On 3/19/2018 at 9:20 PM, Robin S said:

I'm seeing an issue in the Console panel where the indentation (tabs) of saved snippets gets lost when the page is reloaded.

Thanks @Robin S - I am seeing it too - the solution however I am not seeing :) I'll try to take another look tomorrow.

14 hours ago, neosin said:

I looked in those folders and there are no map files, not sure why PW is trying to find them or why they would be missing.

Hi @neosin - this is not related to Tracy. Have a read: 

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By flydev
      Originaly developped by Jeff Starr, Blackhole is a security plugin which trap bad bots, crawlers and spiders in a virtual black hole.
      Once the bots (or any virtual user!) visit the black hole page, they are blocked and denied access for your entire site.
      This helps to keep nonsense spammers, scrapers, scanners, and other malicious hacking tools away from your site, so you can save precious server resources and bandwith for your good visitors.
      How It Works
      You add a rule to your robots.txt that instructs bots to stay away. Good bots will obey the rule, but bad bots will ignore it and follow the link... right into the black hole trap. Once trapped, bad bots are blocked and denied access to your entire site.

The main benefits of Blackhole include:
       Bots have one chance to obey your site’s robots.txt rules. Failure to comply results in immediate banishment.
      Disable Blackhole for logged in users Optionally redirect all logged-in users Send alert email message Customize email message Choose a custom warning message for bad bots Show a WHOIS Lookup informations Choose a custom blocked message for bad bots Choose a custom HTTP Status Code for blocked bots Choose which bots are whitelisted or not  
      Install the module Create a new page and assign to this page the template "blackhole" Create a new template file "blackhole.php" and call the module $modules->get('Blackhole')->blackhole(); Add the rule to your robot.txt Call the module from your home.php template $modules->get('Blackhole')->blackhole();  Bye bye bad bots!

• By Robin S
      I got tired of having to open the link dialog in CKEditor in order to check where a link is pointing to, so made this simple plugin.
      Link Hover
      A plugin for CKEditor. Shows the href attribute of a link in a tooltip when the link is hovered. This saves you from having to open the link dialog in order to check where a link points to.

This readme assumes installation in ProcessWire CMS.
      The plugin folder must be named "linkhover" – if necessary, rename the folder to remove the "-master" suffix added by GitHub. Copy the "linkhover" folder to /site/modules/InputfieldCKEditor/plugins/
      In the field settings for each CKEditor field that you want to activate the plugin for, check the "linkhover" checkbox at Input > Plugins > Extra Plugins
    • By neosin
      I've been reading through the tutorials and have created an admin module based on the ProcessHello example module.
      I have a few questions regarding how to do a few things with the module that are not obvious or covered by the processhello tutorial.
      Outline of expected module functionality:
      The custom module admin setup page should contain a list of its editable pages. CMS users will be able to add/edit/delete pages of this module. The modules editable pages use the same defined fields. The editable pages data will need to be available for use by another custom module. This custom module (called "Stream Encoders") will handle creating/updating/deleting of "Stream Encoders".
      The encoders contain various fields such as encoder name, operational status (is it on or off) and brightcove asset ID
      A second module in "admin>setup" called "Video Streams" will handle creating/updating/deleting/scheduling of "Video Streams".
      Each video stream belongs to a video encoder and uses some of the settings from the encoder selected, such as the encoder title and the brightcove asset ID which on the frontend are used to display the video stream.
      My noob questions:
      Since they are not "pages" in the navigation tree, how do I define these "encoders" to add them to the custom stream encoders module? I don't believe my custom modules should be under "Setup", is it possible to have custom menus in the admin? It's fine if they can't but it would be more intuitive if they had their own menus in the admin instead of living under "Setup". Without having a specific page on the frontend for video streams, how would I access the data for a specific video stream from the home page? for example if I wanted to display a specific or random video stream in a sidebar on the homepage. Are there any tutorials on using scheduling with custom modules? The video streams can be scheduled or turned on/off as desired by the CMS users. thank you in advance
    • By BitPoet
      The module has been lying around on GitHub for some time now, so I thought I'd give it its own forum topic so I can give it a module list entry.
      Symmetric encryption for text based fields (supports multi language fields).
      Module page.
      Link to the GitHub repo.
      This module adds an encryption option to all text fields (and those derived from FieldtypeText).
      Field contents are encrypted using a symmetric key when a page is saved and decrypted when loaded from the database.
      The module by default uses sodium (if loaded) in PHP versions >= 7.2, otherwise it falls back to the bundled phpseclib.
      Multi-Language fields are supported too.
      Setting a field to encrypted and saving values in those fields is a one-way road!
      Once encrypted, the contents cannot be unencrypted without writing a program to do so. Disabling the encryption option on a field after the fact gets you encrypted "garbage".
      Download the zipped module through the green button at the top right of the GitHub repo or (once available there) from the official PW module repository Extract in its own directory under site/modules. In the backend, click "Modules" -> "Refresh", then install "Symmetric Encryption for Text Fields". Go to module settings. An appropriately sized, random key will be generated if this is your first use. Copy the supplied entry into site/config.php Add fields or configure already present fields. On the "Details" tab you can enable encryption for the field in question Edit a page with such a field, enter a value there, save and enjoy Existing, unencrypted values are left untouched until a new value is saved. That way, you can do a smooth upgrade to encryption, but you have to save all pre-populated pages to have their values encrypted in the database. Thus it is recommended to avoid adding encryption to already populated fields.
      Advanced Usage
      You can hook after SymmetricEncryptedText::loadKey to retrieve your key from somewhere else, e.g. a different server.
    • By BitPoet
      After building the ProcessMentions module and another autocomplete module for images, I found that I am going to need even more of these, but things were going to get repetitive. So I refactored the whole thing into a basic autocompletion module and individual "actions".
      The result is Autocomplete for CKEditor (GitHub).
      To try out,
      Install the module and actions

Enable actions in the settings of any CKEditor field

Edit a page with this field, type "@" and some characters for the  and enjoy
      There are still a few things I need to implement. ATM, it only supports single characters as triggers for the autocomplete. I'd like to change that to combinations so I don't run out of special characters at some point. I also have to add a few more configuration options (like search only at the beginning or also in the middle of the searched string). The documentation for custom styling also needs some work.
      I have tried to keep things generic. Implementing your own actions should be quite straight forward. The README at GitHub illustrates the main steps and the supplied action classes have inline documentation. I would love to get some feedback or even see some third party InlineCompleteAction implementations.