strange error

Frank Vèssia

I got this error when edit a page.  ???

Catchable fatal error: Argument 1 passed to WireData::setArray() must be an array, boolean given, called in /home/hdps/domains/ioaffiliato.com/public_html/wire/core/Data.php on line 37 and defined in /home/hdps/domains/ioaffiliato.com/public_html/wire/core/Data.php on line 68

I created a new template, i created two new fields for this template than i created a page with this template on second level, root->category->page. After this i get blank page, completely. Get back in the browser and clicked edit on this new page i can see in the tree view.

the url is:

http://ioaffiliato.com/processwire/page/edit/?id=5792

Thanks for this info. I am not near a computer today (other than this cellphone), but will find and fix this error tomorrow. It appears that the error is happening in the core rather than due to a specific API call, so I'm assuming this is a bug, and should be easy to fix once I get back to the office.

Okay I think that's it then. 'data' is a field name used internally by ProcessWire. It should have given you an error about that, but it looks like I hadn't yet added this to the list of reserved words. I'm adding it to the list, so thanks for finding it!

Ryan