Multi-Language Site for Childrens Technical Learning Center

neildaemond

Here is a site I made for the Learning Center I do IT for. My goal was an interactive and responsive feel. Still to add some more media like pics and such, but it's the V1.0. The client is able to add new 'curriculums' and such through the admin gui by only typing a short description, and adding an icon image.

http://www.i-workshop.com.cn/

• Like 1

I like it. Not the kind of design i love but i think it appeals to the target audience. Haven't seen the use of a smartphone pic like this before, quite original.

One thing i noticed; when switching to chinese, in the 'our programs' section one of the items still is in english. But maybe that's intended.

Thanks for taking a look at it :) I know what you mean, there's something about it I don't love either. It looks a bit cold at the moment but It should look a little more lively when I start to showcase the student work more. I wanted to make it easy to find the important info first, next step is to decorate a bit more. The iPad background is to promote the fact that we are starting to teach using iPads too. Part of me likes it, but part feels a little cheezy, haha.