Using $page->find("field%=value") Where value is inside an array?

prestoav

Hi everyone,

I'm using the ProcessBlog module successfully and adding a nice pagination with MarkupPager. All very successful thanks to pointers from the forums here!

However, when generating the category pages I can't find a way to use $page->find with a selector for the blog categories. The categories for an individual post are within an array of categories called 'blog_categories'. 

What should the $page->find construct look like if the categories are within $child->blog_categories? I've tried a few possibilities including this with no luck:

Each page has the same name as the category (e.g. 'Events')

$posts = $pages->find("template=blog-post, limit=6, blog_categories%=$page->title");

And this:

$posts = $pages->find("template=blog-post, limit=6, blog_categories.title%=$page->title");

Any ideas? Is this even possible? All contributions gratefully received!

I must apologise, I haven't used the ProcessBlog module. However I'm guessing the blog_categories are a page field? If so you could try 

$posts = $pages->find("template=blog-post, limit=6, blog_categories.title%=$page->title");

Thanks Tom. Although I had tried that idea your message prompted me to dig a little deeper. It does work but...

The category I was testing was titled 'Hints & Tips'. Even though both the page title and category title were cleaned so the '&' was presented as the HTML entity '&' in both cases the selector still doesn't work. However, changing the title of the category to 'Hints and Tips' has made the selector you shared work.

Awsome, thanks!