Structure idea or "how to link to certain elements in a convenient way"

saschapi

Hi guys,

I'm working on a project right now that will be mainly use jquerymobile. 

Currently I have a structure of pages like this

Home 

- Chapter 1

- Insert 1 

- Insert 2 

- etc.

- Chapter 2

- Chapter 3

the inserts are subpages of the chapters and are automatically inserted into the chapter page. They end up to be a JQmobile accordion (but this is irrelevant for my question). I do this because I want editors to conveniently be able to link to subsections. This way the just need to pick a Insertpage in the editor as a link target and with some php magic I can jump directly to the section on the chapter page. So they do not have to remember IDs or any anchor link nonsense. 

Now I want to add little information snippets, like footnotes, modal dialogs and stuff. I'm struggeling to decide if I once again will work with insert subpages or a different approach would be better. I basically want people to add a link in the CK-Editor on a word, that will trigger a tooltipp for example or a modal dialog with a short hint. 

Another option would be to add a repeater so they can just add unlimited little popupsnippets, but they would need to add anchor links in the CKEditor manually this way. And I have not even found a way to show the id of a repateritem in the backend (so the editor can manually create the anchor link to the hidden element). 

How would you guys approach this scenario? I'm happy about any tipps and hints! ;) 

Thanks Sascha