• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By DooM
      Hello guys,
      I'm trying to figure out how to sync fields and templates between staging and production environments.
      I've found Migrations module by Lostkobrakai, but with use of it all the fields and templates must be created by API, which is kind of uncomfortable.
      I also tried ProcessDatabaseBackups module which can export only certain tables, but I don't think it's the best practice to do that.
      How do you guys solve this problem? It's very annoying to setup everything three times (dev, staging, production).
      Thanks a lot :)
    • By iipa
      Hi everybody!
      I have been reading about Multisite, but it kinda bugs me that every topic talks about having both admin and database same for multiple sites.
      I have a project where customer tests it by adding content to the site, while I still need to do some changes here and there in code, maybe some in database. If something crashes for a while, customer can't keep testing, which is a bit problematic.
      Is there any way that I could have two separate versions of one site ("production" and development) that share the same database, but are otherwise independent? Just the thought of having to migrate database every time I want to show client something new gives me anxiety 😁
    • By Falk
      Hi!
      After temporarily using Module Image Extra, which I completely removed, I had some troubles with my imagefield (unused table columns).
      So I just imported a previous version of this column via PHPmyAdmin, which worked pretty well.
      Anyways, in Processwire Backend all image tags are gone, although they are OK in the database.
      Other image related things work (thumbnail, title etc are OK).
      Is there any way to recreate all the images or something? Or may this be an cache-related issue?

Thanks in advance 😃

• By anttila
      We have many booking calendars made with ProcessWire (own databases) and I want to do a web app (SQL) which allows user to log in. First, the user chooses the right calendar and then (s)he have to log in. The user can be from any of those calendars and the app is not running on ProcessWire (it can if necessary). So if there any way to make sure that the user has rights to the calendar (s)he tries to log in and if the password is correct.
      Is there any better way to do this? I could also use PIN codes or something, but those need to be encrypted too.
      Multiple ProcessWires A lot of users per ProcessWire Everyone can log in to the web app (when using right calendar)