Logo carousel

elabx

Hello,

I've already used Reel once on a website: http://jquery.vostrel.cz/reel

See "Who uses it?" for an example with logos.

I think you can also make it work vertically.

You can use sprites or several individual images.

NB: I will remove this part later...

http://www.emballagescartofrance.fr/2/guide-d-achat-cannelures-caisses-carton-americaines/

One of the two websites I made with ImpressPages CMS.

I knew very little about ProcessWire when I had to create this website and choose a new CMS.

Several instances of Reel (too many) on the page.

You can use the mouse (wheel).

• Like 1

I always use slick and I don't know how the heck I didn't think about it first!!! By far one of my favourites, now that I read correctly it does say "the last carousel you will ever need", I always use it as a slider, maybe that's why it didn't cross my mind, damn, some useful time lost yesterday and today :D

• Like 1

Please share how you got slick to slide your images permanently like shown in the example

Yes! I gave up on that, let's say that the solution I decided upon would be to configure slick with options infinite:true and autoplay:true. So it kind of scrolls in discrete steps infinitely (placing first after last), though not the solution I looked for but it worked for the client :)

I didn't try Reel because the animation doesn't look as smooth as I'd like to, but definitely the only option that looked similar to that Codecanyon plugin. (although after LostKobrakai's comment I saw the very little "stepping" in the animation) Btw, I forgot to ask him but, what would be better than using Jquery, CSS transforms?

I thought it would be easier to find an already available solution as I have seen this fairly enough times, but doesn't seem to be, there's a develpment oportunity here I guess.