Multi-language with Beginner Default Profile ?

Neo

I am just trying ProcessWire's multi-language capabilities for the first time and installed the multi-language profile that comes with the installer.

Out-of-the-box the multi-language profile seems to use the delayed output method, called intermediate profile.

As I am used to the beginner's profile (direct output) and I usually work on the front-end, I was wondering if it is possible to use the beginner's profile with the multi-language options?

Would appreciate your input.

I believe there is no actual difference with the way you would use multi language, I have donde websites from scratch with direct output in my templates and the multi language just worked the same way (after enabling the modules!)

My guess is that you would just have to set up the multi-language modules (which I think are already included but not activated) once you have your beginners profile set up. 

Thanks for your responses.

So what is the better approach:

Install the multi-language template and replace the whole /site/template folder with the beginner's profile

OR

Install the beginner's profile and manually enable / install the multi-language modules?