Anchor in H1 doesn't fully respond to Click - NSFW

Gazley

Hi,

I've hit a funky issue when using Chrome on Mac, specifically, when the screen width is 1100px or more. 

The content at the following link may possibly be deemed NSFW so please take care if you are prepared to take a look on my behalf! :)

http://www.iconicboudoir.co.uk/blog/

Scroll down to the Blog entry titled:

"A Little Bit Of Fashion With A Little Bit Of Glamour"

If you mouse over the H1 Title/Anchor from the left, the cursor doesn't change nor does the link actually work until you get to the first instance of the word "Bit"?

I only see this behaviour in Chrome, it seems to work OK in Firefox. 

If anyone has a Mac with Chrome and enough screen width to get the viewport 1100px or more, if you see the same behaviour, I'd appreciate your thoughts as to what might be going on.

BTW, this site uses latest ProCache but I see the same issue when I turn ProCache off and use vanilla CSS/JS elements.

Many thanks indeed!

That's strange! I can indeed confirm this behaviour. It could be related to the webfont you're using, but that's not more than a hunch.

That's very likely. I had a similar problem with a webfont once.

On a side note, if SEO is important for you: You should have not more or less than exactly one h1-tag per page. Change those headlines to h2 or even h3.

On a side note, if SEO is important for you: You should have not more or less than exactly one h1-tag per page. Change those headlines to h2 or even h3.

They are wrapped in article tags, which by the html5 spec create a new content section with own headline structure. I'm not sure how well search engines honor the spec by now, but they really should.

• Like 2