Small agency or freelancer for a complete (design and technology) website relaunch

Michael van Laar

I am looking for a small agency or a freelancer with ProcessWire know-how to help us get the relaunch of our company website done. Because I’ve been using ProcessWire myself as a webdesigner for the past three years, I’d like to take the opportunity and replace TYPO3 with ProcessWire as our website’s CMS.

The relaunch should include

• a new adaptive design with a focus on a clean, mobile first implementation
  • IE support for IE 10 and above, i. e. we can use flexbox without limitations :-)
  • an event calendar, a press/news area and a blog, as well as the typical content types like product pages, success stories etc.
  • English and German frontend, so basic knowledge of German language is required

(The exasol.com/portal part is not part of the relaunch.)

I compiled a comprehensive 10-page briefing document which lists all requirements – including a lot of technical details as well as ProcessWire-specific information on templates, features and modules. We are still working on some of the details. So if you are interested in this project please drop me a line via michael.vanlaar@exasol.com and I’ll send you the full briefing document later this week.

Being a webdesigner myself working with ProcessWire, I could do the whole relaunch myself – if I had the time. But because the website is only a fraction of my scope of duties as digital marketing manager, I simply can’t shut myself away for a few weeks and code all day. But after the relaunch I want to do most template changes and enhancements during ongoing website operations myself (as I do now with TYPO3 – don’t ask). So I go in not just for design and UX quality, but also for quality of things like code conventions, structure and reasonable modularity of templates etc. It’s easily conceivable that we arrange a regular maintenance fee or something similar. That’s why uncomplicated and partner-like cooperation is very important for me.

I’m looking forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,
Michael

• Like 3