Home page on live test server 404 after moving from local host

CodeCoffeeCode

Hi fellow Processwire people.

I have just moved a test site from my local server to my live test server following the instructions exactly as described in the tutorial by "Joss Sanglier": http://processwire.com/docs/tutorials/installation-moving-and-troubleshooting/page5.

Im am using the latest dev version of PW. Now the strange thing is, all the child pages of the home page work and display correctly, all the modules function as they should, I have debug mode switched on and no errors. However what is baffling me is that the home page displays a 404 error.  Im 100% sure I have setup the config.php file correctly as per the instructions in 'Joss Sanglier's tutorial, so after an hour of trying to figure this problem out, I am now stumped as to what the issue is...

Does anybody have any ideas why the home page is displaying the 404 error?

The file permissions on my folders are set to 0755 and files 0644.

The live testing server is on a shared hosting platform, but reliably used for over 8-years and have had no problems with WP installations....

Everything seems to be working fine other than not being able to show the home page content.  I cross referenced the admin pages in both the live and local host and noticed that the home page does not display a view button on the live server, as per the image below:

post-3666-0-69388900-1440693924_thumb.jp

Are you somehow missing the home.php file? Or is there an alternative file set in the template's settings?

LostKobraki... You know what, I am a complete numpty and seriously need to sharpen my act!  :blush: ... It just so happens that I had the home.php file with a uppercase "H"! changed it to lowercase and problem solved. 

Thank you