Buying modules now, just need your kind answer for this...

Socrate Taiser

Hello EveryPWdy! You look awesome today =) 

- my questions regarding Processwire Modules in blue! -

Its my first post here and I would like to tell you guys;

This is one of the best things i saw since I learned my little knowledge in PHP development! but i guess

ill learn no more now  with the power and simplicity of ProcessWire, the most advanced and simple CMS/-UFJJSWOHD or

whatever each one of us call it :)

My name is Socrates, I'm from Jordan. I'm now trying to Build cool Web and Mobile Applications using Process Wire..

I'm considering to Buy Modules from (PW) ProcessWire Store! Today I went to the bank, Just to fund my VISA and buy some modules here, but still don't know which one...

Here is BLUE

Can I Buy one or two modules, and try also the others on my local host as DEMO?

Any Discount or Coupon for me if I buy 2 items or more?

Today I've downloaded Many Awesome FREE PHP Scripts & Modules from ProcessWire FREE store

I Also Like those Advanced CMS Modules created by Ryan and  ProcessWire Team as Web and Mobile applications when Converted into a very nice Native Web View with a Wonderful  Responsive Template/Theme Built with the Best Web/Mob CMS called Processwire <- Looks better than "PW" in the eye of strangers ;)

ProcessWire Modules are a MUST BUY in my opinion, Unless you are a PHP guru developer with magic touches while Building PHP Modules on Process Wire.

I want to buy some modules from Process Wire Store, but I'm still confused with which one to start.

Each of ProcessWire Modules/Plugins written in PHP for newbies & beginners  are getting my attention, and whats getting my attention more is Each Feature on each Best of the Best Process Wire CMS.

Thank you Ryan! - (Founder of one of the  Best CMS / Frameworks -> (Process Wire).

"PW" ->  ProcessWire -> a VS. Winner SEO Tool - Where everything is done automatically when looking on each page in details, after having some automatic CMS work with Processwire admin Dashboard.

Processwire converts complicate  into simplicity! 

Processwire converts complicate  into simplicity!

...and You convert a wysiwyg editor into complicate Reading   :rolleyes:

Sincere Welcome from me, too....but man it's really hard to read... ^_^

• Like 8

Thank you mr-fan and sorry if I made it hard for you guys to read.

I've also specified BLUES :)

why did you read the rest? hm? 

I just wanted to get your attention that newbies like me finds it really hard to read PHP codes instead.

We can focus on SEO too, at least when starting a topic.

....Just kidding - no problems here ;)

to answer your blue questions:

1. no demo mode there - it's very simple buy as much modules from ryan as you may need - or not need - but wanna support ryan's work on Processwire

(for me i just bought lister pro and formbuilder to test and support PW - and on the next bigger project i get the ProFields)

2. With the current prices i don't think there is a need for a discount but i the recommend versions - so you can use them as often as you wish.

The really great thing with PW is you can almost achieve everthing without this commercial modules, too - but with much more effort and work...and if you calculate your time you'll save a lot if you buy them - but as i wrote it is your free decision there is no "buy this otherwise you can achieve this..." thing here - Thanks to Ryan for this point!

Best Regards mr-fan

....Just kidding - no problems here ;)

to answer your blue questions:

1. no demo mode there - it's very simple buy as much modules from ryan as you may need - or not need - but wanna support ryan's work on Processwire

(for me i just bought lister pro and formbuilder to test and support PW - and on the next bigger project i get the ProFields)

2. With the current prices i don't think there is a need for a discount but i the recommend versions - so you can use them as often as you wish.

The really great thing with PW is you can almost achieve everthing without this commercial modules, too - but with much more effort and work...and if you calculate your time you'll save a lot if you buy them - but as i wrote it is your free decision there is no "buy this otherwise you can achieve this..." thing here - Thanks to Ryan for this point!

Best Regards mr-fan

Thanks a lot for your answer :)

Got what you Got before going bigger (iHope), things collected!

The thing i asked for demos is that i didn't saw the licence types, my first look got the high rates...

But these modules are magic, and i Love them.

• Like 1