Hello Everyone!

I have a page set up (Projects Page) on a site with a repeater field. Many items have been inserted in this page (projects). Suddenly the page can't be edited anymore, meaning, whenever i hit the "Save" button it will redirect me to the same page with no modifications, it's not possible to edit, delete or add any more items in any of the fields in the repeater on this specific page, all other pages are working normally.

Help please!!!!

Thank you!

Julian

About what a range of "many" are you talking. There are a few limits you could hit when submitting forms, depending on the numbers we are talking about.

Hey! Thank you so much for your reply! Around 45 projects with pictures and text have been inserted... Could it be a problem with the amount of information "passing through the form" ?

Thank you!

Julian

That's not a number that should hit any limit. I forgot to ask about the used processwire version and potential 3rd party module usage on that pages / repeaters.

Hello!

Thanks for your reply. Processwire version is "ProcessWire 2.5.3" and modules installed are:

Images with cropping

TinyMCE

Image cropping tool

Get Video Thumbnails

Google Analytics

Video embed for YouTube/Vimeo

Thank you so much!!!

Julian

Yes i'm sure, no errors in the top of the admin page. Any other ideas?? I'm struggling and cant find a solution for this :(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now