Image field - select image from another page

cb2004

• 5 months later...

Hi Nikosch, splendid approach – we are going to use this for a big image database that our client wants to use in their CMS.

Of course, I have some ideas for improving :-)  Where should I put those? Is your github repo the right place? Or just here in the forum?

Wow, Gerrit van Aaken :)

Hey Gerrit, feel free to leave your comments/wishes here or at git hub. I'm not sure, how fast I can continue work on this. But I'm curious about your improvements. Please keep in mind, that this module is still work in progress. I already use it in production, but it's not well tested. I can not say, if it works well on a large scale (like your big image database). Because the implementation uses JSON as storage format, be sure you don't need PWire-typical Selectors on your image-links. A LIKE-driven database lookup is all you can get on this fields atm (and maybe at all).

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
  • 7 months later...
On 3/9/2016 at 6:44 PM, nikosch said:

dropped a first prototype onto github some minutes ago. very early stage, developed and barely tested under PW 3.0.9. Reuses some stylesheets from CKEditor, so be sure you have installed that as well, if you want to test it.

I just installed this module. It works great here with the latest PW dev install.

Would it be possible to configure the inputfield / module to allow multiple images as well?

I'm thinking of scenarios like: an editor being able to quickly re-use images to build a gallery, slideshow or similar.

• Like 1