Jump to content

Search the Community

Showing results for tags 'Chrome'.

  • Search By Tags

    Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type


  • Welcome to ProcessWire
    • News & Announcements
    • Showcase
    • Wishlist & Roadmap
  • Community Support
    • Getting Started
    • Tutorials
    • FAQs
    • General Support
    • API & Templates
    • Modules/Plugins
    • Themes and Profiles
    • Multi-Language Support
    • Security
    • Jobs
  • Off Topic
    • Pub
    • Dev Talk

Product Groups

  • Form Builder
  • ProFields
  • ProCache
  • ProMailer
  • Login Register Pro
  • ProDrafts
  • ListerPro
  • ProDevTools
  • Likes
  • Custom Development

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

  • Start


Last Updated

  • Start


Filter by number of...


  • Start





Website URL







Found 8 results

  1. After upgrade to Processwire 2.8 there is an issue with map markers. It is not compatible and not working correctly like 1) The sub location map is not displaying on admin on chrome it appears on double click but in Morzilla it works fine. 2) The sub location pointer gets reset to the default location even after saving.
  2. Long but well written, detailed and informative article written by an Engineering Manager for Google Chrome about the true cost of Javascript and what you can do to alleviate some of that cost. Must read! https://medium.com/@addyosmani/the-cost-of-javascript-in-2018-7d8950fbb5d4
  3. It looks like it could be useful to those using Chrome & CDNs , so thought I would share. http://www.ghacks.net/2017/02/15/local-cdn-for-chrome/
  4. I've been investigating a problem that exists with people running not-the-latest Android tablets or phones. I am running PW 3.0.32, ProCache and Let's Encrypt SSL. Regardless of having nginx or apache web server the same problem exists. User clicks on a pdf link from my site, all they will get is blank screen. Nothing happens. No entries are found in either access or error logs or PW logs. This problem exists with Android stock browser and Chrome on Android version 4.4.2, but not with (latest version of) Opera on the same device. Maybe needless to say, but I cannot reproduce the error wi
  5. Howdey! Over the last weeks, I had some critical thoughts about processwires ui/ux feeling (relative sizing, overflow-x, hover-states, word-wrap:break-word) but also its stability. Last night I had the time to setup some new things. Good point for me to fiddle a bit around, with issues I've seen over the last months... ...short break: A lot of bugs, I've noticed earlier, are gone... @allcontributors I ♥ you! However, someone left over some bugs, for me ;-) I just ended up with an ugly and unstructured markdown file. No issues or pull-requests via git. The biggest reason, most things are
  6. Hello, has anyone here thought about building a PW backend as a Chrome App to support offline mode? The editors using the backend of the pages I built often travel to remote places without any internet access so they asked me if it was possible to draft the articles offline and then simply upload them once they have access again. My first idea was to build a Chrome App that stores all data locally until it's explicitly told to upload everything and publish the articles. I've never built a Chrome App but from what I've figured it would mean packing an entire PW installation, modifying the d
  7. Hey Guys, I've ran into some really weird behavior with session variables. What I've been trying to do is this: I have 10 separate pages that share the same template, named cursus.php. These are pages with course info and have different title's. these page all do the following: $session->remove($cursus); $session->set($cursus, $page->title); They all have a link to one page where you can subscribe for the course on that page I call out the session variable and want to recall there from what page they entered the subscription page by doing the following: <div>Sub
  8. Often I use the internal domain names ( in hosts file ) with the extension .local. Sites developing with that extension responds as it should in safari (mac). On Google Chrome however, the respond is very slow. It looks like Google wants to collect as much data posible and before the request is send to apache the data is send to mighty Google. Changing the extension from .local to .loc (in host file ) solves the lagging for me. Hopefully this post is helpful for people experience the same issue.
  • Create New...