Quickly set the widths of inputfields in a template.
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Adds a "Field widths" field to Edit Template that allows you to quickly set the widths of inputfields in the template.
When setting up a new template or trying out different field layouts I find it a bit slow and tedious to have to open each field individually in a modal just to set the width. This module speeds up the process.
Install the Template Field Widths module.
- You can set the default presentation of the "Field widths" field to collapsed or open.
- Field widths entered into the Template Field Widths inputfield are only applied if the Edit Template form is submitted with the Template Field Widths inputfield in an opened state.
- "Collapsed" is the recommended setting if you think you might also use core inputs for setting field widths in a template context.
- You can choose Name or Label as the primary identifier shown for the field. The unchosen alternative will become the title attribute shown on hover.
- You can choose to show the original field width next to the template context field width.