Allows you to put your site into protected mode so that users must be logged in to access the front-end of the site.
Processwire module to prevent access to front-end of website unless logged in.
Very handy during development/maintenance to allow the clients and testers to view the site, but keep everyone else out.
- Checkbox to enable/disable the protected mode
- Textarea field for message to be displayed to visitors
- Textarea field for message to be displayed to users who are not allowed
- Textarea for CSS to style the login form if you wish
- Various 503 settings
- Text options for modifying placeholders etc
- All text is translatable
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
(See included LICENSE file for full license text.)