Translates all textfields on a page via Fluency
ProcessTranslatePage is an extension for the Processwire module Fluency by SkyLundy so it can translate all text fields on a page at once.
As translations might take some time to proceed, PHP timeouts might occur on pages with a lot of fields and/or text. To bypass that, see the section Command line usage
- Download and install Fluency-Translation
- Configure the DeepL-API credentials and language settings
- Download and install ProcessTranslatePage
- Configure the module settings if needed
- Add the permission ›fluency-translate‹ to your user role
- Open a page, click on the arrow next to the save-button, choose ›Save + Translate‹
- Exclude Templates
- Exclude Fields
- Exclude Target Languages
- Overwrite Existing Translations
- Show Single Target Language Buttons
- File (and image) descriptions
- All the mentioned fields inside Repeater, RepeaterMatrix, FieldsetPage, Functional and Table fields
If you want to translate more than one page at time, you can execute the included script
translate-pagetree.php in the command line to prevent timeouts. Before executing, change the variables
$includeHidden in the script according to your needs.
Please note, this is an alpha release. Please use in production after thorough testing for your own project and create Github issues for bugs found if possible.