Automatically populates an images field with thumbnails (poster images) from YouTube and Vimeo
Processwire module for automatically populates an images field with thumbnails (poster imagses) from YouTube and Vimeo
It allows you to enter URLs to YouTube and Vimeo videos in specified fields, and when you save the page it will grab thumbnails for the video and add them to a specified images field.
Check the module configuration options for:
- the template(s) to search for video URLs. If none selected, all will be searched.
- the field(s) to search for video URLs (these can be textarea, text, or URL fields)
- name of the video images field (must be an images field)
- which thumbnail(s) you want grabbed
- whether to grab the first available or all available thumbnails based on those that you list
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
(See included LICENSE file for full license text.)