Create custom admin pages easily without having to build a Process Module.
The new version of this module works only with ProcessWire 2.4 and higher. Differences are explained bellow.
Since version 1.1.0 the installation process automatically adds a custom Fieldtype to the admin template. This creates a select field where you can choose the template file to render. This functionality was added by Nico
☞ This module makes it easy to create simple admin pages but you can also create them in much more powerfull way without the need of a module. Have a look at this post written by Bernhard Baumrock to know how it's done https://processwire.com/blog/posts/building-custom-admin-pages-with-process-modules/
- Place the module folder in /site/modules/
- Install the module in the modules page from the admin
- Create a new page under "Admin" and give it the "admin" template. As "process" you have to choose "ProcessAdminCustomPages".
- A field called "Template file" will appear. Select the file you want (we recommend that the file name starts with underscore "_" so it doesn't appear in new template sugestions, ex: "_custom.php").
- That's all.
- Add the "ACP_scripts_and_styles" to the page template (the field that was created automaticaly on instalation)
- Add the .js and .css URLs in this field textarea, one in each line. can be absolute or relative (relative is assumed from the site root on eg: site/templates/styles/my.css)
This page has no Process assigned.
You probably forgot to choose "ProcessCustomPages" as Process. (See step 1)
That's it! Hope you enjoy the module ;)