Allows site editors to protect pages from guest access.
Processwire module to allow site editors to protect pages from guest access.
- Ability for your site editors to control the user access to pages directly from Settings tab of each page
- Include whether to protect all children of this page or not
- Optionally allow access to only specified roles
- Option to protect all hidden pages (and optionally their children)
- Ability to change the message on the login page to make it specific to this page
- Option to have login form and prohibited message injected into a custom template
- Access to the "Protect this Page" settings panel is controlled by the "page-edit-protected" permission
- Table in the module config settings that lists the details all of the protected pages
- Shortcut to protect entire site with one click
You can make changes to the protection settings of a page via the API
// all optional, except "page_protected", which must be set to true/false // if setting it to false, the other options are not relevant $options = array( "page_protected" => true, "children_protected" => true, "roles" => array("role1", "role2"), "message_override" => "My custom login message", "prohibited_message" => "My custom prohibited access message" ); $page->protect($options);
You can also check the status of a page with:
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
(See included LICENSE file for full license text.)