Adds import and export of settings to each module config page.
Processwire module to add easy export and import of module settings.
- Ability to copy and paste module settings (single or batch) from one PW install to another
- Optional automatic backup of module settings on uninstall
- Backup current settings at any time
- Restore backed up settings at any time
- Import option checks module name and version number and warns if importing settings from a different version
This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program; if not, write to the Free Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Fifth Floor, Boston, MA 02110-1301, USA.
(See included LICENSE file for full license text.)