Simple and fast HTML5 input range slider, with optional precision, min/max and step settings. Works as a drop-in replacement for regular float and integer fields.
Float (Range) InputField
What is it?
The missing range slider Inputfield for Processwire. See also the Processwire Forum thread and the Modules directory listing.
What does it do?
This module extends InputfieldFloat and allows you to use HTML5 range sliders for number fields in your templates. It includes a visible and editable value field, to override/tweak the value if required.
- Min/max values
- Precision (number of decimals)
- Optional step value (Read more)
- Optional manual override of the selected value (will still adhere to the rules above)
- Configurable rounding of manually entered values (floor, round, ceil, disable)
- Clone / zip repo
- Install FieldtypeFloatRange, this automatically installs the Inputfield
- Create new field of type
Float (range)or convert an existing
- To render the field's value simply echo
A field with Min=0, Max=1, Step=0.2, Precision=2:
Field with settings Min=0, Max=200, Step=0.25, Precision=2
- Make the display-field's size configurable (will use the Input Size field setting)
- Hopefully become redundant