Simple and fast HTML5 input range slider, with optional precision, min/max and step settings. Works as a drop-in replacement for regular float and integer fields.
This module extends InputfieldFloat and allows you to use HTML5 range sliders for number fields in your templates. It includes a visible and editable value field, to override/tweak the value if required.
- Min/max values
- Precision (number of decimals)
- Optional step value (Read more)
- Optional manual override of the selected value (will still adhere to the rules above)
- Configurable rounding of manually entered values (floor, round, ceil, disable)
- Clone / zip repo
- Install FieldtypeFloatRange, this automatically installs the Inputfield
- Create new field of type
Float (range)or convert an existing
- To render the field's value simply echo
- Make the display-field's size configurable (will use the Input Size field setting)
- Hopefully become redundant