Allows preset aspect ratios to be defined per image field for the ProcessWire image crop tool.
A module for ProcessWire CMS/CMF. Allows preset aspect ratios to be defined per image field for the ProcessWire image crop tool.
The module adds a select dropdown to the crop tool. Choose an aspect ratio and the crop area will be fixed to that ratio.
Install the Image Crop Ratios module.
- Default aspect ratios for all image fields can be defined in the module config.
- Aspect ratios for specific image fields can be defined on the Input tab of the field settings.
- You can override the ratio settings in template context if needed.
- Insert a hyphen as the first item in the ratio settings unless you want to force a ratio to be applied to the crop tool. The hyphen represents a blank option that allows a free crop area to be drawn.
- Click the "Crop" link on the details view of an image thumbnail.
- Click the "Crop" icon at the top of the editor window.
- Choose an option from the "Ratio" select dropdown.