Hungarian site and core translation files for ProcessWire in formal style.
Hungarian (hu-HU) translation files for ProcessWire 2.5 in formal writing style, best suitable for business, corporate and e-commerce sites.
- Download the language pack from GitHub. Click Download ZIP on the home page of this repository.
- Login to your ProcessWire Admin and install the Languages Support core module. Open Modules > Language > Languages Support: click Install
- Add your language. Open Setup > Languages > Add New: enter the name for your new language in the Name field. Click Save.
- Import the downloaded language pack in your ProcessWire installation. Open Setup > Languages > [your language] > Content > Site Translation Files, browse for the downloaded ZIP file on your local computer or drag-and-drop it
- Set the new language as default to your profile. Click > Profile and in the 'Language' section of the screen that loaded, select your new language, then click Submit.
Important: You can use the included site translation files for sites with multi-language site profile only.
- Click Download ZIP on the home page of this repository to get the language pack with the latest files.
- Double click the Trash icon on any file to select all of them for deletion from the edit page of your language in your ProcessWire installation.
- Click Save. The list will be empty.
- Browse for the downloaded language pack on your local computer or drag-and-drop it to your web browser window.
- Once all the files were extracted, click Save.
- Download this language pack from the ProcessWire Modules Directory
- Discuss your ideas at the ProcessWire Forum
- Report an issue, even a typo, you found at GitHub
ProcessWire is an award-winning open source CMS (content management system) and framework built on PHP5 and MySQL, having a jQuery-inspired API. It supports custom fields and provides a powerful template system.
If you would like to learn more, visit the ProcessWire homepage.