ProcessWire Site Profile Using Zurb Foundation, for ProcessWire 2.5+.
- Requires ProcessWire 2.5 or newer.
- Ready to be expanded upon with built-in support for deeper levels of navigation nesting in the sidebar.
- Pagination ready with Foundation-specific pagination output, when/if you want it.
- Improved search engine, relative to the basic profile.
- Library of Foundation-specific markup generation functions included, primary for generation of navigation (in _nav.php).
- Currently uses Foundation 4, but you can upgrade it to the latest version of Foundation by replacing the /site/templates/foundation/ directory.
Grab a copy of the latest ProcessWire. Copy or upload the /site-foundation/ directory and everything in it to the root of your ProcessWire files. This is the same directory that ProcessWire's index.php and /site-default/ directories live. So you'll have a /site-foundation/ alongside ProcessWire's /site-default/ and any other profiles it comes with.
Load the URL to your ProcessWire installation in your browser to initiate the installer. Select the "Blog Profile" from the dropdown when prompted to do so. The installer will take care of the rest.
Site profile developed by Ryan Cramer https://processwire.com