Commercial page builder module that renders block templates and adds drag and drop functionality in admin.
Design fully responsive websites (or parts of them) without writing any code. Rearrange and resize items in a visual way and quickly edit the content of your website. Use ProcessWire's native templates (and fields) to create your own blocks.
PAGEGRID is not free software. However, you can try PAGEGRID and the site profile on your local machine or on a test server as long as you need to make sure it is the right tool for your next project. … and when you’re convinced, buy your license.
- Process Wire 3.0.210 or greater
- Go to “Modules > Site > Add New“ in your admin
- Paste the Module Class Name "FieldtypePageGrid" into the field “Add Module From Directory“
- Click “Get Module Info“
- On the overview, click “Download And Install“
- On the following screen, click “Install Now“
Found a bug?
Please post all bug reports in our issue tracker.
Suggest a feature
If you have ideas for a feature or enhancement for PAGEGRID, please make a post on the PAGEGRID forum.
- page-grid.com – Get to know PAGEGRID.
- Documentation – Read the official documentation.
- Issues – Report bugs and other problems.
- Forum – Whenever you get stuck, don't hesitate to reach out for questions and support.