Field that stores 3 integer values for width/height/depth.
This fieldtype let's you define 3 dimensions width / height / depth as integer.
There's a property for each dimension
echo $page->fieldname->width; echo $page->fieldname->height; echo $page->fieldname->depth;
There's also support for a computed value of the volume. WHD. This will get stored additionally to the database and updated every time a dimension value changed. So it can also be used in selectors for querying.
The dimensions can be used in selectors like:
- There's field settings for the width of the inputs in pixels.
- There's a input setting to add a suffix string to each input like "mm" or whatever you like.
- Download and place the module folder named "FieldtypeDimensions" in: /site/modules/
- In the admin control panel, go to Modules. At the bottom of the screen, click the "Check for New Modules" button.
- Now scroll to the FieldtypeDimension module and click "Install". The required InputfieldDimension will get installed automatic.
- Create a new Field with the new "Dimension" Fieldtype.