Automatic post on Facebook when page is saved
This Processwire module can publish content of a Processwire page on a Facebook page, triggered by saving the Processwire page.
To set it up, configure the module with a Facebook app ID, secret and a Page ID. Following is additional configuration on Facebook for developers:
Minimum Required Facebook App configuration:
- on Settings -> Basics,
- provide the App Domains,
- provide the Site URL,
- on Settings -> Advanced, set the API version (has been tested up to v3.3),
- add Product: Facebook Login,
- on Facebook Login -> Settings,
- set Client OAuth Login: Yes,
- set Web OAuth Login: Yes,
- set Enforce HTTPS: Yes,
- add "http://www.example.com/processwire/page/" to field Valid OAuth Redirect URIs.
This module provides additional control over the posts:
- Templates: posts can take place only for pages with the defined templates.
- On/Off switch: specify a checkbox field that will not allow the post if checked.
- Specify a message and/or an image for the post.