Connect your apps to ProcessWire! This module helps you to create api-endpoints, to which an app or an external service can connect to.
Connect your apps to ProcessWire CMS!
This module helps you to create an api, to which an app or an external service can connect to.
- Simple routing definition
- Authentication - Three different authentication-mechanisms are ready to use.
- Access-management via UI
- Multiple different applications with unique access-rights and authentication-mechanisms can be defined
- 1: Home, Installation & Quickstart
- 2: Defining Applications
- 2.1: Api-Keys
- 2.2: PHP-Session (Recommended for on-site usage)
- 2.3: Single JWT (Recommended for external server-calls)
- 2.4: Double JWT (Recommended for apps)
- 3: Creating Endpoints
- 3.1: Output Formatting
- 3.2: Error Handling
- 3.3: Example: Listing Users
- 3.4: Example: Universal Twack Api
- 4: AppApi Modules
AppApi can be installed like every other module in ProcessWire. Check the following guide for detailed information: How-To Install or Uninstall Modules
The prerequisites are PHP>=7.2.0 and a ProcessWire version >=3.93.0. However, this is also checked during the installation of the module. No further dependencies.
Are you having problems or just don't know what to do? Take a look at the frequently asked questions! Many questions have already been answered in the ProcessWire forum, and of course someone there is always happy to help.
Since version 1.2.0 it is possible to install AppApi modules that provide their own route handlers without having to change anything in Routes.php.
Here is a list of the currently available AppApi modules.
A detailed description of the changes per version can be found here: Changelog
This project is licensed under the Mozilla Public License Version 2.0 - see the LICENSE.md file for details.