Entity encode with support for [A]rrays and other non-string values
This is similar to the existing entities() method with the following differences:
- Array values that are strings are encoded recursively to any depth and array is returned.
- Associative array keys (strings) are entity encoded, integer keys are left as-is.
- Objects that implement __toString() are converted to string and entity encoded.
- Objects that do not implement __toString() are converted to a class name.
- If given an int, float, bool, array or string, that is also the type returned.
Available since version 3.0.194.
// basic usage $array = $sanitizer->entitiesA($value); // usage with all arguments $array = $sanitizer->entitiesA($value, int $flags = 3, string $encoding = 'UTF-8', bool $doubleEncode = true);
|array, string, int, float, object, bool|
API reference based on ProcessWire core version 3.0.200